The Team v Lions

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY

Adam Cooney, Jake Carlisle, Paul Chapman, Orazio Fantasia, Shaun Edwards
OUT
Jason Ashby (Shoulder), Kyle Langford (Quad)
NEW
Shaun Edwards

Oh I see (look up)

Too vanilla, too many old guys, no Edwards, no undeserved VFL guy I’ve never actually seen play before, too much Carlisle, etc etc etc

Soooooo… the last three named on the bench are Fantasia, Edwards, and Smack.

Go nuts, Blitz.

Fletch is playing and is looking forward to dreamtime 400. That’s what he told me on tuesday.

What does HARDINGHAM need to do?

Outraged

McKernan needs to play

Hard to comment really until they pare that list of emergencies back. Maybe it’ll just be Coons and Chappy for The Langford and Ashby. Very good ins either way, might have to keep my money in my pocket this week :stuck_out_tongue:

Outraged

Selection team should be fired.

Fletch is playing and is looking forward to dreamtime 400. That's what he told me on tuesday.

Script

Bombers win by a point, fans run onto the G

#StandbyHardingham

joke if mckernan is out imo

Fair bet he will be. Only gave us a half last week. A good, and promising half, but a half none the less. Although if Carlisle doesn’t come up, he would probably stay.

On that basis we would have the whole team dropped each week. A half is good for this team.

Happy with that team. Annoyed that Dempsey wasn’t dropped but very happy that McKernan has stayed in

What would everyone’s thoughts of this?
In: Fantasia
Edwards

Out: Howlett
Dempsey

I think it’ll work because our team this week is way too old and we need some youth to give the team fresh energy

This weeks team contains 7 players 28 years and older:
Fletcher 40
Chapman 33
Watson 30
Goddard 30
Cooney 29
Stanton 29
Baguley 28

Along with Dempsey being 27

Happy with that team. Annoyed that Dempsey wasn't dropped but very happy that McKernan has stayed in
McKernan named in the two's aswell
This weeks team contains 7 players 28 years and older: Fletcher 40 Chapman 33 Watson 30 Goddard 30 Cooney 29 Stanton 29 Baguley 28

Along with Dempsey being 27

cool. how many country music fans?

Any in with webbed toes?