The team versus the Saints - 2020 round 12

Pleased to see Mutch get another crack at it, but surprised Mozzie isn’t in the frame even with five changes! And no Ham either? Seems strange.

6 Likes

If Francis and redman didn’t play the last month we save about 4 goals per match so not terrible outs

2 Likes

Sooooo, how did cutler survive that performance?

5 Likes

i remember it.
…, I then had so many people saying i was right in the game day thread
[/quote]

Mystery solved.
You’re Donald Trump aren’t you?
[/quote]

now now, some might think you’re triggered if you reply,

Of course
I mean they are solely responsible for our team defense or lack thereof
How silly of them

1 Like

When will some of you blokes stop complaining about mozzie. He’s nearly finished his second season and still can’t get a game in an extremely injury depleted team. Ever thought a couple flashes of brilliance doesn’t make a good footballer? He’s closer to being delisted then getting a game

1 Like

They’re the changes I kinda wanted, but now they’ve happened I think saints by 65

2 Likes

It looks like McKenna is going to go back.

Which means Saad can man up on Butler and we’ll still have McKenna for the run off the backline.

Guelfi will play a different role I think.

5 Likes

Oh mate. Both have been compressively beaten by their opponents through poor defending.

Not to mention the turnovers by foot from them coming out of defence

1 Like

Im.happy they are finally playing draper

Luckily we have such a good track record of picking talent then.

lol

3 Likes

Awesome to see Mutch back. Hope he has a good run at it.

10 Likes

Stewart named at CHF.
Thus ends a season’s worth of naming midgets/ trolling.
Either means we’re taking this one seriously, or the coaching staff have lost their sense of humour.

1 Like

I think Moz will get a game at dreamtime round.

Happy with these changes giving Begley and Mutch a run.

Cutler and McKernan very lucky to survive although we don’t have much to choose from.

Hoping the boys come out firing vs the Saints and be a good contest

GO DRAPER

3 Likes

cutler still in. LOL

2 Likes

22 Likes

Hawthorn passed on Mozzie for a reason, you guys say how bad essendons recruiting has been but pretty sure Clarkson knows what he’s doing? We have enough players at essendon who go missing all game, don’t need another

I like these changes.

Out of Langford, Townsend, Clarke & Begley - we may have a bit of size around the ball now.

1 Like

you know clarkson isn’t the recruiter, right?

2 Likes