The Team VS Adelaide Round 4

Just need Jones!

2 Likes

…and Walla

2 Likes

Glad Tex gets another crack. Thought he might be on the block given only 3 touches.

Geeez how far is Hobbs back if he’s not even an emergency.

1 Like

That’s the way I read it as well. Tough on Phillips if that is the case. I’ll wait for the official team before I bag the crap out of the selectors, but that squad and the way it is listed doesn’t fill me with hope.

1 Like

I’ve been a massive Ham CRITIC, but I thought he actually had a better game last week than I’ve seen for a while…

1 Like

Wait are you choosing to die on a Ham hill? Dude shoud be out

1 Like

Easy, those named on the 8 man bench plus consider Hobbs for at least 3 of 5 named in the 18.
Face it, Ham is a waste of space for starters. Walla in a wheel chair would be more productive.

2 Likes

We might have a meatball Sub this week.

3 Likes

the problem with that line of thinking is, what sort of game are you going to get from anyone that you base on number of possessions ?

if he gets 15 possies this week and does absolutely nothing on he defensive side, what then ?

the time to drop him was last week, properly to the vfl.
now if he comes in, he’ll do what is best for his stats to “justify” his spot ahead of what needs to be done for the teams benefit.

2 Likes

I agree with that but reckon he doesn’t really offer enough.

Last year, didn’t we name Cutler on the field and then he was dropped for the Sunday game?

You’d think Ham would have to make way if both Snelling and Waterman get a call up.

I think both Ham & Cutler have earned another game.

2 Likes

23 Likes

Fair enough.

But if we need the fire power up forward, who would make way for Snelling and Waterman?

I’m guessing we won’t have a resting ruck up forward. So Phillips perhaps. But who else?

Adelaide have named their best side for the year with Walker and Sloane in. Danger

1 Like

Must think they are in with a sneaky chance.

Don’t blame em.

Sloane only missed the last game. He’s a good player but didn’t change results so far this year.

The only difference is Walker. If he’s the difference between us winning - I’ll be fuming.

If we’ve got a forward line with Wright, Stringer, Waterman and Snelling. Plus Wanganeen. We should have enough fire power up forward for a change.

On thinking about it, I wonder if we will give Redman a spell. A chance to build some confidence back in the VFL maybe.

2 Likes

I was yanking ya chain.

1 Like

I was thinking snelling for ham, but ham is listed on the ground. Why?

To rustle everyone’s jimmies.

3 Likes