The Team vs Collingwood

Diggin deep.

Not so sure.  Hibberd,  Watson,  Goddard are key outs,  but all teams have similar problems,  maybe except Sydney.

Still a chance to win,  as sure as the boys that come in  are desperate to make a difference.

Good luck,  and try your hardest.  thats all we ask of you.

winderlich named back pocket

We won't win without hibbo, goddard and watson unfortunately. :(

Thank you very much 'darkknightpheonix's alias account.
We're a 40% chance IMO.

Ah shoot, no Hibberd. Ouch.

who are they missing, just Elliot and Reid?

Reid is the messiah apparently

In: KAV!; NOB, FANTA, DELL, FLETCH
Out: Goddard, Hardy
No Hibbo :(

Happy with that....as long as Dell and Fletch come in.

Though i would love to see O'Brien come in for Jerret.

Sucks about Hibberd though.

We won't win without hibbo, goddard and watson unfortunately. :(

Thank you very much 'darkknightpheonix's alias account.
We're a 40% chance IMO.

Weak 100 or nothing.

Also, cometh the hour, cometh the moose.

who are they missing, just Elliot and Reid?

You could argue Swan as well lol.

Nick Obreean to walease Heath Hocking

Hard, contested  footy required to eke out a win.  Its not so easy on the G to play that way and win,  but it is a fully "open " ground so it could be 

a bit on the slippery side which should work in the favour of a hard tackling approach.   Watch for lots of skill errors both sides,  lots of loose ball.

We gotta do it.   September is EFC time.  Hope we can do whats necessary to get there. 

Nick Obreean to walease Heath Hocking

Big call but could happen.

Goddard a huge out.

I’ll back us in. We just beat port in adelaide.

Collingwood really aren’t anything special atm.

all not lost if we drop this, good draw and big ins after this rd

I was about to say; i hope O'brien plays, but then i just realized the player to come in for hardy will most likely be the sub, would prefer someone like fanta or dell for some x factor

Probably our three most important players out. Pressure well and truly on our mids. Zaka, Myers, Budda and Benny have to play out of their collective skins. I have a feeling "buckets" will kick a bag and create havoc in our forward-line. Yes Please.

The story of 'O'.

If we jag a win this weekend it would be a massive boost to the team spirit. To beat port in port and then back it up to beat the Pies at the G in front of a big crowd would mean game on big time for the rest of the year.

We can still scrape in for finals if we don't win this weekend but fark me it will get us all up and about to roll the Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive game!!!!!!!!!!!!

no Bellchambers. Interesting

Sore ankle.
Ankle sore.

Not sure what in this universe is making Belly miss?

I feel like we will win. the backline was great last week. Dell to add a little more up front. Melks through the midfield.