The Team vs Collingwood

CArN BOMBERS !

TAKE IT!

**possibly wrong thread…had a red or three

We won't win without hibbo, goddard and watson unfortunately. :(

Thank you very much 'darkknightpheonix's alias account.
We're a 40% chance IMO.

Not my account.

I very rarely say we won't win. I may say it's less likely, not probable, but never won't.

But glad to see you take so much notice of me :)

FANTASIA%20Orazio.png

Please explain,  is this guy good ? What does he bring to the table. ?  Not being rude or anything,  I just want to know.

For starters, look at THAT hairdo, it's perfect.
He'll be melting many a female heart.

Must win game, husband is a filth supporter.

must win game, wife is a filth supporter

I have a great feeling about this game! Come on boys, lets make this a true team effort and blow these f–kers away! Lets embrace this team for better or worse!

Must win game, husband is a filth supporter.

think about the children...
I made sure they are both baby bombers :-)

My misses is Port and, unfortunately, I have 3 bogan children.

I wonder who wears the pants?.......

Any body can play hard contested footy.   Trouble is,  it means footy tradie style.  Its not executive level stuff.

But we all know the execs on the 77th floor get no where unless theres guys with their sleeves rolled up bringing it on.

So it is with the EFC,  sure we love a shootout,  always have , always will,  but there are times to get down and dirty,  and this is one of them.

( We just dont have players like Hird / Lloyd / Lucas at the moment that enable us to win a shoot out. )

Can be done but will be hard with our best 3 out

Hate to say it, but maybe Fletcher misses again and maybe roll the dice on NOB

We are gonna need some ball winners in the guts and he seems to be doing that well in the reserves

Just watched Bomber's selection video; there's no chance we'll lose with 7 players on the bench.

FUUUUUUUARRRK

BIG GAME

lol

Wow all of the blitz bandwagon favorites ins on the same weekend, massive! Just missing the Stein.

Wanna beat these ■■■■■■ soooo bad.

cant wait for him to kick a goal so i can scream that amazing surname
"FANTASIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I prefer the first name:
OOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAZIOOOOOOOOOO!

FANTASIA%20Orazio.png

Please explain, is this guy good ? What does he bring to the table. ? Not being rude or anything, I just want to know.

1. He is Italian
2. He is a stallion
3. ORATZ

With our best 3 players out and being up against it we are bound to win.
That's just how we roll.

Melksham is out?

Damn. I didn’t like our chances when Goddard copped a week…and now with no Hibberd again, it’s going to make it very, very difficult.

Good ins for the Pies too, with Ball and Maxwell (I know, I know) coming back in.

must win game, pet turtle is a filth supporter 

I want to close up of Eddie's face blood red, tears in the eyes, with his shirt all ruffled from a day of, dare I say it, a Bomberblitz!!

Imagine if Stein was on the bench. I would have had an aneurysm.

Its very simple for mine. If Dell plays, we win.