The TEAM vs Crows

Fark. Think I need to change my tip. Or just hope we’re an eight goal better side than Adelaide.

With pannel chamberlain we only have crowd noise on our side

1 Like

Does sportsbet do an under/over for free kicks?

1 Like

Huge out.

holy crap, i know it’s only a team sheet, but ■■■■ we went from a fast rebounding defensive unit, to saad being the only one with pace down back ( i know mckenna is on the bench, but still)

not sure brown and hartley in the same backline will work, but time will tell i guess.

no bags, that poor performance has really come back to bite him in the ■■■■ now.

argh well, guess it’s the best that could be served up with the injuries, so i guess we will see where we are really at.

1 Like

Like the team. Like their outs.

We’re gonna win.

8 Likes

Betts will run rings around him Saad is qiuck and will be able to keep up with him.

You have to be kidding me!!! This is some kind of sick, twisted joke?

2 Likes

Team looks good to me once re-jigged as to how they’ll actually line up.

3 Likes

Jenkins is gonna kick 6 on Hartley.
I hope the starting centre bounce in parish, McGrath and heppell.

W
T
F

3 Likes

Love all the complainers, but none offering suggestions.
Who exactly that’s not in the team would you have selected???

16 Likes

The way they’re named, Brown on McGovern looks very suspect.

Just move Hooker back now.

We will win.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t of selected Parnell thats for damn sure!!!

17 Likes

brown is a solid enough role player if his role is the 3rd tall, one on one he is tripe. dea i have always liked and am bemused as to why he hasnt gotten more game time

So in the Backline, essentially it’s Brown in for Gleeson and Dea in for McNeice.

So Bags has really slipped in the pecking order if McNeice and Dea are both now ahead of him.
Long year ahead for Bags.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the selections. As someone said above, we have strengths on every line. I would have liked to have seen McKernan rewarded for good form (albeit preseason form). That’s my only reservation. But then who comes out?

RIP Bags.
Terrific servant for the club and always gave 100%

Essendon and Crows are now equal odds to win