The TEAM vs Crows

Apparently has a good record on him, or at least that’s been a lot of the talk.

1 Like

13 Likes

It’s Round 1 …ease up…most players will get used during the year…the hysteria in this joint is agonising.

3 Likes

pretty happy with that side all things considered. Hope Langford gets good midfield minutes and grabs the opportunity.

8 Likes

More about the match ups I think than anything else. Crows with 3 talls & Lynch normally.

IMO Bags is a possible chance to come in now Lynch not named.

People have literally been posting best 22s for months.
What are you even talking about?

1 Like

That team actually looks quite good considering our injuries. Rearrange it to suit match ups and we might do better than I thought we would.

2 Likes

I feel sorry for Adelaide starting the round alphabetically on top of the ladder and then finishing round one in 18th place.

15 Likes

So bags isn t injured? I mean you never know…

1 Like

Donnington, please…

1 Like

News of his impending demise is somewhat premature. Not that it has ever stopped you before.

1 Like

Big call but I think we might inadvertadley see this is our best backline. Ambrose became number one in that purple patch but wasn’t the same after injury. I reckon Hartley being the bigger body if he can recapture some form is something me need and Mitch Brown (hopefully Franga in future) is a decent Blackman. Dea I’m not sold on but it’s actually a good balance in my eyes.

1 Like

I dont know what to think.

The advantage of playing Brown is that he can swap with Hooker - gives us some flexibility if he is being touched up in the back-line.

5 Likes

so go forward and play the same role as stewart?

It’s pretty much the backline we had during the suspension year!

1 Like

No Lynch should mean Bags in for Hartley I would’ve thought. Terrible way to start the year with those 2 shitstains umpiring.

2 Likes

l like the match up of Saad on Betts, to make him work hard the other way. Good luck trying to keep up with him though, ain’t going to happen. McGrath can always go back on Fast Eddie if needed. Connor also provides plenty of break away pace. Not too far off the best team we could put on the ground from a full list.

Bags will be back. Never fear about that.

7 Likes

No Baguley is a big mistake

2 Likes

The backline. Yikes.

5 Likes