The TEAM vs Crows

Tonight’s game sure is a thing that’s going to happen.
-wim

Where’s my cheque?

9 Likes

Pretty standard run of the mill article.

I feel Robert Shaw is better.

3 Likes

I find Shawrys articles educational.

2 Likes

Rohan’s article is a good read.

2 goals a game is what he averaged last year.

And games where he was doing “■■■■ all” could be counted on one hand.

1 Like

Ok Rohan

2 Likes

His pieces certainly have a lot more dpth to them and he goes a bit harder at the coaches when he thinks they should or shouldn’t be doing something.

I have no idea why this is such a thing.
Daniher could play back for a bit and you guys would go, shrugs oh, yeah.

Shouldn’t have responded the first time, because it’s so friggin’ dull.

CLUNK

2 Likes

START ALREADY

3 Likes

For the record I have no issue with Hooker going back if need be. It doesn’t look likely to happen this week though.

Did he mention RATM at least once in each paragraph.

Then what the hell was that?
You didn’t think I knew how many goals Hooker kicked last year?
After SMJ just mentioned it?
Lucky he did though, because no-one else has mentioned it.

2 Likes

Shawry’s analysis is far more in depth and that reveals both strengths and weaknesses of the side.

RoCo’s preview is just your standard piece you would find on any newspaper.

Both entertaining to read but one treats the audience with respect.

5 Likes

Jesus you have got your cranky pants on today chief haven’t you?

Are you seriously complaining (again) about my response being repetitive? I didn’t start the conversation, you did, by talking about your annoyance that Hooker doesn’t sometimes get shifted back. The same sort of conversation that has been had on this forum for the best part of three farking years, at least. It’s a bit rich to complain about my response being repetitive when you raised the point initially.

I genuinely like a lot of your stuff on here I really do. But seriously, you have got to stop getting so worked up when people merely disagree with you. This is a forum where people disagree on things as a matter of course, yet you are one of the few who seems to take that as a personal attack and frequently gets snippy about it. It’s getting pretty tiring to be honest, and I’d really like to just talk footy (and respectfully disagree) without the constant sniping and anger.

Hope we have a win tonight. Go Dons

2 Likes

It might happen if we are 8 goals down at half time. Then brown would go forward cause hes farking useless

Tipping we will get off to a good start then Pannel will completely ruin the game for us. Giving Adelaide free kicks for nothing. Joe to get rag dolled smashed high all night and not even look like getting a free.

3 Likes

Lol.
My post was two sentences.

Sorry for carrying on.

Hooker: Forward or back?

8 Likes

FACK

1 Like