The Team vs. Geelong

What’s wrong with Baguley? Sad :frowning:

Who was on Betts last week? He kicked 3, gave off 2 and could have kicked another easy one.

Hardy shut down Lindsay Thomas in round 1 after he torched piggy and bags.

Kav stiff....

Would have to do more with someone having to make way for the guys ready to return

Bags out is a massive, massive loss.

Really hope they throw Jake down back and put Hurls up forward unless they plan on Jake doing some ruck work

In: Chapman, Hardingham, Carlisle, Jackson Merrett

Out: Winderlich (suspension), Baguley (back), Bellchambers, Kavanagh,

Geelong
In: Taylor, Simpson, Horlin-Smith, Bews

Out: McIntosh (ankle), Stokes (ankle), Smedts, Walker

EDIT: Added injuries

giphy.gif

CARLISE FWD

Belly out change our structure quite a bit. Having said that he hasn't really done a lot and must find some form in the 2s  Jake forward or Hurls?? 

Mcintosh and stokes out for the Cats is handy for us.

Wtf kav out??? I made gifs for his inclusion. Team is dead to me.

Tough love with Belly. 

Like. He's much better than what he is showing at the moment. 

Hardingham better be playing fkn back

Kav out is BS. Happy about the rest, hope Jerrett is up to it so soon from injury.

Hardingham back playing fkn better

Advice for Kavanagh - change your name by deed poll to "Melksham".

Hardy should be nowhere near the team, and Kav should be IN the team!!!

Not sure what Kav did wrong last week, but i sure as hell thought he was good.

Then again Bomber has been making really **** decisions all year, so this is just another to add to the pile. Only problem is that pile is getting pretty big, we might need to upgrade our facility.

Hardy should be nowhere near the team, and Kav should be IN the team!!!

Not sure what Kav did wrong last week, but i sure as hell thought he was good.

Then again Bomber has been making really **** decisions all year, so this is just another to add to the pile. Only problem is that pile is getting pretty big, we might need to upgrade our facility.

Hardingham is the obvious replacement for bags, no? 

And Kav! looked good last week sure, but I'm not sure he is so far ahead of Hardy (if he even is) for it to be a big deal anyway. 

Hardy played some pretty good footy earlier in the year. 

Hardingham kicked four on the weekend I think. Makes sense. He plays forward, Carlisle back. Very disappointed in Kavanagh going out. Melksham should have been shown the door well before him. 

KAV! Deserved to keep his spot, Ashby should have been in with bags out, pointless dropping Tbell, out of form but still improves our structure

Dont like it

Geez kav did a couple of good things last week, but he was ordinary for most of the night. but the way you lot carry on, you woulda thought he had 35 and 4 goals.

Geez kav did a couple of good things last week, but he was ordinary for most of the night. but the way you lot carry on, you woulda thought he had 35 and 4 goals.

Did he kick anything directly to opposition in their forward line? Nope
Did he make any mistakes? Not really
Will this help him gain confidence and adjust to senior footy? Nope
Does he need consistant senior games? Yep
Should have stayed in