The Team vs Gold Coast

In: Carlisle, Fantasia
Out: Heppell, Melksham

Said by the bigfooty guy who has got it right the last 5 weeks.

Looks like jetta is done.

ORAZIO! Yay

Would have perhaps just made the one change, Carlisle for Heppell. And given Melks another go.

Happy that Carlisle is back!! Goddard is still good.

Woulda liked for Gleeson to come but probably still underdone. Orazio gets another chance!

Its probably a bad thing that this guy leaks the team several hours before our opposition's team is published.

Its probably a bad thing that this guy leaks the team several hours before our opposition's team is published.

It's totally a bad thing. Still some dodgy people at our club

Good to see Carlisle is back.

And Fantasia can now burn it up against guys closer to his own age. 

Yesss! One more crack for orazio!

Whats happened to Ashby and NOB?

Don't all teams have to be submitted to AFL by a time today? mid day?

Why would it matter if its released mid arvo?

LOL. How will knowing that Carlisle is back have any effect on the Gold Coast match committee's selection? Do you guys honestly think they are watching Big Footy for an early announcement before they put their team sheet in?

The team sheets are already put into the AFL, they just aren't released because channel 7 has exclusive first right. Team isn't finalised until 45 minutes before the game anyway.

OREO FANTA

Whats happened to Ashby and NOB?

I think NOB broke his thumb

I have a feeling that the selected side will mean little this week and we will spring some late changes. If the likes of Goddard, Ryder or Winderlich are to be rested I'm sure they won't come out of the side until the Saturday deadline.

The ins and emergencies will be interesting.

Don't all teams have to be submitted to AFL by a time today? mid day?

Why would it matter if its released mid arvo?

Pretty sure channel 7 or some channel have paid for the rights to release it first

Until you guys brought it up I didn't think it was a bad thing, but now I agree with you both.  What do people think about contacting the club?  

Looks like Bomber doesn't view Melks as a long term prospect as a Key Position Backmen.

Papers STAMPED!

Until you guys brought it up I didn't think it was a bad thing, but now I agree with you both.  What do people think about contacting the club?  

it means SFA

Stoked for Raz, was a rubbish way to start a career playing in a crap game and getting dropped.

Fk off no LEROY