The Team vs Gold Coast

Don't all teams have to be submitted to AFL by a time today? mid day?

Why would it matter if its released mid arvo?

Pretty sure channel 7 or some channel have paid for the rights to release it first

Another reason to hate the AFL. Selling the rights to announce the teams is farking stupid and is another  example of their pathetic whoring of anything and everything they can.

Fk off no LEROY

This is the AFL team thread, not the VFL. Don't worry he will be named.

Going the development route it looks. Fair enough. Many thought it was nuts playing Zerrett and Gleeson in Round 1. Glad we went down that street though.

Raz to do a Reimo.

V happy for Raz - would’ve gone Gleeson as sub or Ashby tbh. Hope Raz kicks 2-3

interesting i reckon if raz does come in seeing a midfeilder went out in heppell i was hoping for kav to replace him with a full game and chappy as the sub 

Who is this guy Jeroy Letta some of you want to play ?

interesting i reckon if raz does come in seeing a midfeilder went out in heppell i was hoping for kav to replace him with a full game and chappy as the sub

Goddard goes to the middle, raz forward.

The way Goddard was stomping around last week i couldnt see him playing a full game in the guts

A gifted footballer that needs one last chance to prove that he can put his head over the ball.......most upside than anyone else on our list.

The way Goddard was stomping around last week i couldnt see him playing a full game in the guts

He has had a full week of recovery in between but besides that, bang on.

In that case hopefully Goddard can actually move this week.

A gifted footballer that needs one last chance to prove that he can put his head over the ball.......most upside than anyone else on our list.

O bullshit. He has had plenty of chances and short stepped every single ■■■■■■■ one of them.

Everyone seems convinced Goddard was hurt last week (and no doubt he was carrying something) but a huge amount of his performance was down to the fact he has NFI how to play up forward. 

O bullshit. He has had plenty of chances and short stepped every single ******* one of them.

How many chances has he had in the last 2 season's exactly?

O bullshit. He has had plenty of chances and short stepped every single ******* one of them.

10 too many.

He has had 8 seasons of chances.
He is a soft as ■■■■ outside mid in a small forwards body who can't run to the right spots defensively.

LOL. How will knowing that Carlisle is back have any effect on the Gold Coast match committee's selection? Do you guys honestly think they are watching Big Footy for an early announcement before they put their team sheet in?

The team sheets are already put into the AFL, they just aren't released because channel 7 has exclusive first right. Team isn't finalised until 45 minutes before the game anyway.

Bomba has made references to it being morning or lunchtime in some of the team videos. The days of main training session Thursday followed by match committee are long gone.

Leyoy is one of  the few class players in the magoos team. I would have thought that he should be given another chance. He kicks GOALS and I thought that was the object of the game.

Haters are gunna hate…even their own players.