The Team vs GWS

Unchanged. 

No Hurley, no DELL.

GWS: In: Coniglio, Lobb

Out: Cameron, Addison

What was the point of the elevation then?  Is he at least an emergency?

Rip Hurley?

Consistency! 

Us by 100.

What was the point of the elevation then? Is he at least an emergency?

Yeah listed as emergency along with KAV! And colyer. Might be a late fitness test for Licha

EMG: DELL, KAV! and Colyer.

No Hurley in emergency list means he's still injured. 

Hmmm interesting. I still reckon Dell will play. Based on training reports and previous form against GWS it would not surprise me to see Dell and Colyer in for Winderlich and Melksham but I guess we will all find out on Sat night!

Go Dons!

3 smaller type players as emergencies. Could we see a change if it is ■■■■■■■ down?

Lol dell will prob play, but peeto was sure you don’t get elevated to Be an emergency…

Licha to have a run tomorrow, most likely to be a withdrawal for Dell

Hmmm interesting. I still reckon Dell will play. Based on training reports and previous form against GWS it would not surprise me to see Dell and Colyer in for Winderlich and Melksham but I guess we will all find out on Sat night!
Go Dons!

How much previous form against GWS does Dell have? Can't be much more than one game, can it?

JC to play back again! Hurley to spend the weekend on goal kicking practise.

Licha to have a run tomorrow, most likely to be a withdrawal for Dell

You've got the inside word it seems. Form is good!

6459-when-i-see-murray-on-this-site.gif

6459-when-i-see-murray-on-this-site.gif

Is that Joe Daniher?

How often does this happen…once maybe twice a season.

Settled

What? 1 week injury my ■■■■, club lying again, arseholes, pathetic, disgraceful

/smythymode

Settled team, I’m still funny about having just one key forward plus RR, hope TBC can get into the game a bit more. Going to be up to the mids to kick a fair few goals.

Hurley probably still suffering the effects of the "legitimate and fair" bump from Hannabery.