The Team vs Sydney - Round 14 2017

As Llyod Christmas once said… I like it a lot…

3 Likes

just unloaded on sydney @ 1.40

hope we win but we won’t unfortunately.
Sterewart is average, daniher will find it hard without hooker. no goals will come. Narrow ground, smashed in the middle
seen this before
essinghton etc

1 Like

Could be the perfect ground for him to do it

A+++++

Where did you get that from?

The only way I’d take $1.40 would be in a multi.
Wouldn’t take $1.40 for Winx.

2 Likes

Smack the few times I’ve watched the VFL this year has taken a huge mark and goaled when it’s been needed. Pretty sure he kicked 3 goals in a row in one of most recent VFL games. He is a serious enigma. Being a main ruck is not his go but a 3rd tall/pinch hit ruck is IMO at AFL level.

If choice was between Francis and Smack taking Hookers position I think it’s the right one as he will be able to contest for much more of the game and also pinch hit in ruck if we want JD to stay permanent CHF.

Swans don’t really have a tall defence so he should do well. And hopefully put his knee through the back of a few of the opposition defenders.

1 Like

No Parish??

4 Likes

Is there anything right about this post?

12 Likes

Fixed.

If Smack only plays one more freaky game where he looks like a gun, and then goes awol, let it be tomorrow night.

Just dark off you pessimistic 10 yr old and go play marbles.

4 Likes

I did not give that gif enough time.
More than once.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for full Essington mode to be activated after everyone’s hopes are up (did someone even say Essington was dead, lol?). Franklin to bag 6 and have Diggers rub himself silly, Dean Towers to kick 3, Papley to drill some from the boundary and Florent to earn himself a rising star nomination. Throw in some devilish antics from the umpires and we have the pot ready for a classic Essington performance where we could win but lose by 4-5 goals.

2 Likes

Smack for Hooker is a spectacular downgrade.

1 Like

Donnington unloaded?

On his chin?

Donnington pls

2 Likes

Smack for hooker sounds like something diggers would do on a Saturday night.

Losing Cale is huge for us, daniher will be double teamed all night, need to look for Stewart more.

As always, will be won and lost in the midfield.

1 Like
1 Like

Who is that bloke in the gif?

1 Like