The Team vs Sydney - Round 14 2017

Heppell or Goddard spend a little more time at half back

1 Like

Eleni?

No Hooker take Smack

Might of been said before

2 Likes

Geez I hope we can get over Shitney tomorrow night
I know that WOB & the other WA Bombers have had a lean run over there but at least you guys had those coupla stirring wins in 2013
Spare a thought for us NSW Bombers - the last time our boys won at the SCG, Licha kicked four and Knights was in the coaches box !!!
We’ve endured some tough losses and a coupla close ones where our annual yellow maggot reaming got the Swans over the line
Seriously we’ve been hurting and are fkn sick of it
I hope we come out early like we have & shut their pea heart home crowd up
This is a season defining game and I think we’re a chance
A win tomorrow night will give us some momentum / confidence into second half of season & some winnable games
Hooks going down with the finger really sux but for once we have some depth to cover
Cmon Bombers fire up boys - we’ve had to live with these ignorant Chardonnay swilling sydney supporters getting the better of us the last decade +
(Not gonna mention '96…)
Any Blitzers looking for like minded rowdy Dons we’ll be early arvo at PJ’s in Fox studios then after the game at the Captain Cook on Moore Park Rd
PM me if ya wanna catch up
Go Bombers more than four points at stake here boys !!
Steve

15 Likes

We get Schmidt, Fleer and Mollison ?

Win this week and I’m going to be like that drunken footy mate we all have that’s always getting his ‘lid’ off at parties.

1 Like

Its time Essendon it is time this one make it happen

I know that guy.

(I’ve been that guy …)

1 Like

Let’s football the heck out of this occasion.

Kyle, nice form in the twos, your playing on Josh Kennedy this week. Let’s see you get thirty touches, two goals and eleven tackles now.

3 Likes

If we can run the ball through the middle like last game it won’t matter that Hooker is missing. We’ll smash them where it counts - the scoreboard. Go Dons!

3 Likes

Always get my hopes up vs Sydney that the umpires will give us a fair go, they are usually dashed within the first 5 minutes. I have had good feelings before certain games this year Hawthorn, Geelong, West Coast and Port. I have no idea about this one. Hooker is a big loss.

What is the point of bringing Darc back through the 2s? If he’s fit play him in the ones, if more time is needed, rest him.

1 Like

Heading up for the game. Read about Hooksey out. Try to get flight and accomodation refunds.

FFS. Why this week?

Lid on.

Dont be like that Hum, … boys might surprise you.

I said it once before & I’ll reiterate it, . SMcK is one bloke who will not die wondering, … & having been given this chance, not as an U/sized Ruckman, but as a genuine FWD, … anything is possible.

4 Likes

Smack has to clunk a few early. If he can do that and get a goal or 2 early, the sydney defenders will have to play him tighter which means they wont be able to double team joe.

5 Likes

That’s optimistic. Smack can be amazing, but with equal measure he has the ability to go missing in such a big way that you forget he’s playing… I hope the former shows up tomorrow…

I think belly will kick a few

30 hit outs and 3 goals

Just hope daniher doesnt get double teamed without hooker providing support

TBF, … saying “anything is possible”, is not so much optimistic as factual …

He wants to be like Fyfe so got play and learn on the best.

I think his big frame and height will go well in this game