The Team vs Sydney

well done to myers on beating a "knock' in under ten weeks. amazing. 

Bellcho is a much stronger body than Jake or Jo.  Gotta be full forward for a good part of the night,  surely.   Especially if they keep on bombing it high inside 50.  Even 3 goals would be good.  Hope he plays it out OK.  Same goes for Myers hammies can be fickle.

I can’t see Belly doing anything other than standing in the square

Bellcho is a much stronger body than Jake or Jo.  Gotta be full forward for a good part of the night,  surely.   Especially if they keep on bombing it high inside 50.  Even 3 goals would be good.  Hope he plays it out OK.  Same goes for Myers hammies can be fickle.

I remember that Myers game, when he came back (might have been first game or second game back from a hammy) - running down the wing at telstra dome, pulls up and limps to sideline with the hand up to trainers

I cried a little

I am just pumped to see what influence beachcomber will have on the forward line. Not even touching the ball, but directing and leading into the correct spots.

For me a couple of marks and a goal is a pass for beachcomber

Think of what may happen to the space in front of JD - he may lead into open space

*shakes with excitement*

I can't see Belly doing anything other than standing in the square

GOOD!

GOOD!

Myers is gonna be hoofing it out of the centre to T-bell at the top of the square all night

Will play the Alessio role:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYUihhYbzjE

Yes 11 goals this week with Belcho in the side

Rapt to see T-Bell back, but that side is waaaay too top-heavy IMO. A forward line of Daniher, Carlisle, Ambrose AND Bellchambers? Even if they shift Carlisle to defence, I don’t think it’ll work well with Hooker, Hurley and Fletch already there.

Too tall up forward without any decent small forward options…really surprised that Hardy wasn’t given an opportunity considering we’re already without Winderlich and Chapman. Thought that Howlett would’ve got another shot too, purely for his defensive pressure and tackling.

Unless we’re marking absolutely everything in sight, Sydney are going to waltz the footy out of their defense easier than, well, Brisbane did. Hopefully the Merrett brothers are confined to the forward half; we need some zip up there for when the ball hits the deck.

Rapt to see T-Bell back, but that side is waaaay too top-heavy IMO. A forward line of Daniher, Carlisle, Ambrose AND Bellchambers? Even if they shift Carlisle to defence, I don't think it'll work well with Hooker, Hurley and Fletch already there.
Too tall up forward without any decent small forward options...really surprised that Hardy wasn't given an opportunity considering we're already without Winderlich and Chapman. Thought that Howlett would've got another shot too, purely for his defensive pressure and tackling.
Unless we're marking absolutely everything in sight, Sydney are going to waltz the footy out of their defense easier than, well, Brisbane did. Hopefully the Merrett brothers are confined to the forward half; we need some zip up there for when the ball hits the deck.

Our fwd line too top-heavy?
Have you seen our opponents fwds?

Rapt to see T-Bell back, but that side is waaaay too top-heavy IMO. A forward line of Daniher, Carlisle, Ambrose AND Bellchambers? Even if they shift Carlisle to defence, I don't think it'll work well with Hooker, Hurley and Fletch already there.
Too tall up forward without any decent small forward options...really surprised that Hardy wasn't given an opportunity considering we're already without Winderlich and Chapman. Thought that Howlett would've got another shot too, purely for his defensive pressure and tackling.
Unless we're marking absolutely everything in sight, Sydney are going to waltz the footy out of their defense easier than, well, Brisbane did. Hopefully the Merrett brothers are confined to the forward half; we need some zip up there for when the ball hits the deck.

You mean our opponents' more mobile, instinctive, in-form forwards? Yeah, I've seen them.

EDIT: Reasonably more experienced, too.

Tippett, Buddy, Reid & Goodes = 700 games

Daniher, Bellchambers, Carlisle & Ambrose = 134 games

We will win less ugly with TBC on the park.

Paddy at FF. Like.

Maybe Jake C interchanging with TBC in the ruck.

Myers in a big plus.

Can’t wait.

I like the ins, seems too tall but I’m keen to see how they work it out.

One from left field but can Ambrose play defense? Would be a great match up on Goodes as a mark Bolton run with style role leaving Ryder daniher Carlisle and belly as tall targets fwd during the night

Bellcho is a much stronger body than Jake or Jo.  Gotta be full forward for a good part of the night,

he is also less mobile and agile and pretty much as the turning circle of the titanic, added to that he looks really slow and struggling coming back from his injury.

In some ways it's prolly the right thing to bring him back, but god it's a major risk, cos if it fails, it is going to absolutely fail royally.

You mean our opponents' more mobile, instinctive, in-form forwards? Yeah, I've seen them.
EDIT: Reasonably more experienced, too.
Tippett, Buddy, Reid & Goodes = 700 games
Daniher, Bellchambers, Carlisle & Ambrose = 134 games
I get ya point.
But Carlisle and Daniher hasn't worked at all this year. Maybe Belly stuck at FF is the solution which allows one of JC/JD to be the decoy.
Also, pretty much forces Reid to stay back since Richards and Grundy will be engaged with 2 outta 3.

Will play the Alessio role:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYUihhYbzjE

Ah yeah I remember that game - we were only in front for about 15 seconds (the last 15 seconds of the game!!)
How crap is the Jihad surface look back then & how glossy are our guernseys!!

Bellcho is a much stronger body than Jake or Jo. Gotta be full forward for a good part of the night,

he is also less mobile and agile and pretty much as the turning circle of the titanic, added to that he looks really slow and struggling coming back from his injury.
In some ways it's prolly the right thing to bring him back, but god it's a major risk, cos if it fails, it is going to absolutely fail royally.

Can't be any worse than Carlisle's "I'll run with my arms out like I'm an aeroplane and run anywhere except at them" type style that he has going allowing backline players to walk out of defence.

Bellcho is a much stronger body than Jake or Jo. Gotta be full forward for a good part of the night,

Can't be any worse than Carlisle's "I'll run with my arms out like I'm an aeroplane and run anywhere except at them" type style that he has going allowing backline players to walk out of defence.

I've learnt to wonder if it can get worse.  We could end up with two like that, except belly might not have to much say in playing like that, whereas Carlisle seems like he might.