The team vs the Dogs, 2020 round 7

Good to see Redman back in. Hope Ned has a ripper debut

14 Likes

Good in’s.

Good team.

Conor will be sweet as!

With no Schache we will if we need to be able to swing Hooker fwd. Hurley can just switch over to Bruce and be fine.

4 Likes

1 Like

Should see Redman step it up a bit after being dropped. Might Bury a few bulldogs this week.

11 Likes

Gee their forward line looks light on for goals without Naughton, Lloyd and Dixon there.

3 Likes

Francis for McKenna late change?

2 Likes

If McKenna comes out I’d all but guarantee Gleeson comes back in

6 Likes

Emergencies

Belly, Gleek, Francis, D Clarke

1 Like

I’m struggling to see how a fit Francis isn’t in our side

29 Likes

Good shiiitttt. Now win.

1 Like

How many Bailey Bulldogs have?

Glad that Phillips holds his spot. Reckon we will see some rotation between the two through the short turnarounds.

Absolutely.

Just watched the BOmber TV interview with Worsfold discussing team selection.

Said that Conor will be given up to the last possible minute. they want to test him and see how he pulls up.

When questioned about the versatility of the side and forwards who could go back, Worsfold also mentioned backs who could go forward like Hooker, Hurley and Francis.

Freudian slip methinks.

2 Likes

because hooker and Hurley have the two key posts and Ridley is the third tall/interceptor

I do agree he’s too good to leave out, but he ain’t fitting down back atm with the cohesion and chemistry the above three have

18 Likes

Hurley hasn’t gone forward for years as this was blamed for his ankle complaints. Francis has been an excellent defender but a poor forward and has only kicked 5 goals.

2 Likes

McLean has torched us before. Huge call to drop him.

@theDJR think we got two threads going.

Edit. Not any more we dont

First post I saw when they merged!

Suckling

That guy is so sh*t trust us to make him look like a superstar haha

Yep. And conditions are not suiting too many taller players

Dogs have now gone with Bruce as only kpf/2nd ruck + Bailey Dale as medium and smalls

There is no place for Francis fwd or back at present. Ridley has trumped him.

1 Like