The Team vs the Eagles

Bl00dy is not an acceptable word?

fark the internet

:grinning:

I think we need a forumbot to automatically insert “But he’s been named on the field!” every 5th post in the The Team announcement threads each week.

We’ll agree to disagree. We’ve won ONE clearance count for the year. Maybe it’s at the expense of someone else then, but I would like to see bird given a crack though

I’m waiting for the day somebody nominates a player that’s not even in the squad as an out!

Colyer or Green won’t be getting dropped
No changes

I want Bird in also.

Him getting the ball out to those who can be more creative by hand and foot is what we need. Plus his tackling pressure is first class.

I just can’t see it being for any of our fwds or outside players. An inside mid has to go out.

Can’t see any changes from that lot.

Worsfold wants players that can attack as well as defend, he wants midfielders with drive.

Bird may get heaps of possessions but we gain very little from them; a 2 metre handpass backwards, a little give off to a bloke in the same place, a random kick to nobody.

Myers on the other hand is a mean physical presence, a damaging kick and a much smarter player.

If Bird comes in for Myers I’m off to Swan St to buy one of those cut price microwaves.

1 Like

Didn’t Zaka come off the training track with illness? I reckon Jerrett is included as the backup with running capacity, in case Zaka still isn’t 100%…

1 Like

I think you’d leave Irish in. He did improve & will probably do so again. Would risk stifling his confidence & development to drop him I think. If he raises his game again, & has worked on getting his kicking more accurate at the quicker pace during the week, as you’d suspect he has, … it could be the game when he fully crosses over.

No more Irish talk please. Not sure how many more bumps where he should have tackled or those great defensive efforts or brilliant visionary kicks i can take.
All of 2017 in VFL.

1 Like

McKenna’s been named on the field.

4 Likes

Drop Gleeson

4 Likes

Jerrett running capacity? Moves around like Langford in a coma.

Bird for Zaka. Give him time to get better properly

Was our last win against WC?

We’ve been ■■■■ everywhere for 2 years so that’s not particularly surprising.

Gold Coast last year

Admit it, you’ve never seen him play, have you?

4 Likes

At this point i would take jerrett, or maybe that chicken from moana. He knew what was happening around him. The chicken that is.