The TEAM vs the Tarps

Well Langford’s future matters to the future of the club. If that’s the best way to manage him then I’m happy for him to be treated differently to guys that don’t have as potential long careers ahead of them…

LOST AT SELECTION

I love the PICK ME written everywhere on that pic. Sorry, no. He looks devastated (or over the moon, not really sure)

2 Likes

Should be giving kids a go.

1 Like

Happy with the change. Maybe would have been wiser to leave Dea in last week but anyway.

This clubs got some loyal supporters, you have to be to sit thru this mess season after season. We aren’t going to win finals this year, we have what 10 or 11 games to get some experience into Begley, Langford, Mutch, etc and we do nothing. It’s lunacy, we finish where we do each and every season for a reason, it’s not luck or chance, there is a reason.

1 Like

I think essendon also need to manage young minds not just old returning ones. Yes played good footy - I wonder what the other kids are thinking

1 Like

Did you miss the whole saga?

Lucky guy.

I’m happy with the selections. Allows Myers and Stewart to sink or swim with at least a decent string of games

Is this DKP account when he gets suspended?

7 Likes

We play to win until we’re no chance of finals. If we even scrape into the eight you never know what this group is capable of.

26 Likes

I know what they’re capable of. 19.2 or 5.21.

3 Likes

I would have dropped stewart for langers, but i accept the things i cannot change. It may be better to minimise team stability. So be it.

1 Like

What’s better, minimise team stability or maximise it?

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with making Langford earn it.

1 Like

It’s not as much about earning, as learning.

7 Likes

Notice how Stants comes out… Kelly goes in… but no backman has left?? Mckenna has been pushed to the wing according to the team sheet… thats pretty epic move. hope to see him around the ball more and going forward… that goal last week was sweet.

1 Like

2016: pump games into the kids
2017: don’t

11 Likes

Agree, should have dropped Myers and Stewart!!

That’s garbage, we do that every year and never actually build a list properly, how’s that theory worked for us recently?