THE TEAM vs Whorethorn

Not that I allow most of the cretins on SEN ( KB, Ox and that fuddy duddy Patrick “Mr prim and proper” Smith. etc ) to influence my own distinct interpretation of all things Essendon: That guy Mark Fine is really seriously criticising the way we are going about it. I am sure you dont want me to repeat it. Has anyone else heard this sort of stuff?

Ambrose may actually be a good match up for Gunston. Takes away his biggest asset of being able to outrun and outwork his opponent. When Gunston plays deep, put Dea on him and when he plays up the ground play Ambrose on him.

Cyril I’d give to Shaun Edwards. Not because he can stop him, but as a learning experience. Shaun has the same sort of freakish abilities, learn from the best in how to use them. If he starts getting right on top, Dempsey as he has the ability to make him a bit more accountable. Kelly on Puopolo all night. Kelly is probably the only one with the smarts to not get sucked in when he ducks, and the technique to ensure if he does he makes it hurt.

Someone to tag Lewis, make their outside running mids (Hartung, Shiels, Smith) have to start getting the ball at the coalface and make them depend upon Langford as their main extractor. Bloke has a lot of upside, but is yet to show he is a reliable footballer when he has to be the main man.

We probably can’t go with them for four quarters, but Brisbane troubled them for three AND had Sam Mitchell playing. We should really aim to do the same and at least make them earn a win rather than just cruise to one like Freo did last week.

Weak as pi$$ mitchell pretending to have a back injury cause he was to scared to get belted after his performance last yr
Yeah? Just for interest, who do you see on our side who would be likely to do the belting?

Mark Harvey!

Not that I allow most of the cretins on SEN ( KB, Ox and that fuddy duddy Patrick "Mr prim and proper" Smith. etc ) to influence my own distinct interpretation of all things Essendon: That guy Mark Fine is really seriously criticising the way we are going about it. I am sure you dont want me to repeat it. Has anyone else heard this sort of stuff?
Why do it to yourself?

I am sure we will be able to hear hear Bruce fapping in the box when Cyril or Poppy get the ball.
Friday night footy. argh.

One thing about playing genuine ruckman as forwards is that it always works.

Always.

It’s like not playing a ruckman in a final and that always never works.

Poppy?

Ffs

Would’ve been happy for this to be hidden away in that shi.tty Saturday twilight slot

Ah well. You can only live in hope. Go Dons. Langford to have a breakout game and kick 6 and remain completely emotionless as he kicks the sealer from outside 50 to get us home after the siren.

Ashby, start studying for a new career RIP.

Or notch up a few decent vfl games.

He has... Just not up to Worstfold standards.

Sorry if woosha has higher standards than you. Such a bad thing. ■■■■ aye

Have low expectations of this game, hawks need %. the bye cant come quick enough for us.

I expect us to give a yelp for 5 mins and then roll over for the rest of the game while the Hawks cruise to a 10 goal win.

Have low expectations of this game, hawks need %. the bye cant come quick enough for us.

The end of the season cant come quickly enough more like it.

11 weeks to go.

I won’t be happy unless we win by ten goals

F*ck I hope we start well.

I wanna see a 4 goal first qtr {obviously that does not mean the Hawks to kick 10} !
I know, I could have said a 5 or 6 or 7 goal 1st qtr, but I’m trying to be realistic here people.

4 goal first term, then we can hopefully break the 11 goal barrier.
If the Hawks score 20, so be it.
Just give me some goals to celebrate.

I expect us to give a yelp for 5 mins and then roll over for the rest of the game while the Hawks cruise to a 10 goal win.

Think you want the lid off thread mate.

Would've been happy for this to be hidden away in that shi.tty Saturday twilight slot

Ah well. You can only live in hope. Go Dons. Langford to have a breakout game and kick 6 and remain completely emotionless as he kicks the sealer from outside 50 to get us home after the siren.

Knowing our luck it will be Will Langford.

Is there any chance Puopolo gets 0 Frees for this game ?

We’re a chance.

Sam Mitchell pulled out when he heard his old buddy Crowley was injured.

He also wanted to give our boys a chance in the middle,
but seriously this makes it easier on our young midfield to get first hands on and hopefully Zaka can get back to his best.

… Then maybe …

Is there any chance Puopolo gets 0 Frees for this game ?

Negative.