The Team - Weagles vs Bombers Thurs 21-6-18

THE RESULT

“While Perth hasn’t been a happy hunting ground, Essendon nonetheless has a 5-4 record over the Eagles since 2011, with four of those victories coming at Etihad Stadium. And West Coast’s new home is virtually the same length and only five metres wider than Docklands. If the Dons forget the surrounds and focus on the process, they’re every chance.”

2 Likes

bout time he kicked straight.

2 Likes

Just had LEROY like a photo I posted on a afl post of mark Jamar giving McGovern a right hook

It’s a omen. LOAD UP

21 Likes

HE’S A RUSSIAN
A MIGHTY RUSSIAN
HE’S NAME IS MARK JAMAR!

1 Like

The team is too slow, we had a quick team and won games however the selectors have gone back to rewarding time at the club rather than looking to the now and the future. The Eagles to have a comfortable win, although I have no doubt the guys will be busting a gut to win.

2 Likes

Huge game against Box Hill this week. Loser drops out of the top four.

(Geelong are in third but only because they’ve played an extra game.)

1 Like

Not sure what was going on with the Bomber TV Editors, but I cut and snipped this from Woosha’s selection video this evening:

Notice the interchange players! They show that we dropped Myers, Guelfi and Green, with Jerrett, Clarke and Francis forcing their way into the side after all apparently!

4 Likes

Amazing that they aren’t going so well they can drop Don Sheed. He’s a player. We should target him in the off season

1 Like

We
are
F*CKED

2 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it. This maybe the Richmond game repeated. I.e good showing at the start and then a blowout

I reckon we’re gonna win

I also have a very sick baby at home and have had about 2 hours sleep a night for the last two weeks, so make of my opinion what you will

4 Likes

we are gonna pump these loser birds so hard that their mum’s tummies hurt.

With Kennedy and Darling out, we could get the best of both worlds, that is:

1. it improves our chance of winning
  2. if we do win we will get less credit, and so can claim underdog status against the Roos when we play them next week.

Yes I know, we are a fair way off yet, and even if we win those 2 games and the press would go crazy, the chances of us holding it together and winning another 6 games is harder again still.

But we can still dream for another week or two.

Being put out our misery with 2 losses has its upside too, but I would prefer to dream a bit longer if our Bombers will let us.

3 Likes

I fkg hate these cvnts

So much. Think of how much you hate Carlton, and then times it by a fkg million, then you’ll be halfway to how much I actually hate the eagles. They are the biggest bunch of one eyed, feral, no fucken idea supporters you’ve EVER met. They boo anything, even their own free kicks, they booed Jobe when he got knocked out here, they booed him for the rest of his career. They are CVNTS. They are CONVINCED there’s a Victorian bias in umpiring against them even though they get a disgusting armchair ride here

If I had a deal to lose a nut tomorrow if it meant beating the eagles on prime time by 100, I would take it every day of the week. I would take 100 point losses for a month if it meant getting over these arseholes. Hold someone’s family to ransom and show the team on a iPad before the game and if we don’t win they get a bullet. Give these fkn players cattle prods at any break if we are behind, hand out beatings by Danny Green at half time if needed just do FARKING ANYTHING TO BEAT THESE ■■■■■■

I hate them like you don’t even know. Find a fkg way to win.

50 Likes

Fair rant. Amen.

2 Likes

I feel it got out of hand at some point. Difficult to pinpoint where though.

7 Likes

Fark the AFL for putting us head to head with the Socceroos. I only get the chance to watch Australia get humiliated at the world cup 3 times every 4 years. I get to see Essington humiliated in Perth twice a year.

20 Likes

AEST - 8:10pm start v 10pm+ start

1 Like

Yeah so the last quarter and a bit will clash. Of course if WC blow us away it will not be a problem

As positive as people here are making it sound, I won’t be watching due to the maggot ■■■■■■ umpires giving us a pineapple every time we go there.

Good luck boys. You’lll need it.