The Team - Weagles vs Bombers Thurs 21-6-18

Start and first half soccer will be all defence also. 2nd half will be where it matters. So doubt there will be any concern watching end of AFL, if we are still worth watching.

Now I know where CHVRCHES got their inspiration.

2 Likes

i was thinking more BVLGARI

1 Like

Zack back pocket…nice

i can already see eagles players with oceans of space on the wings

at least 5 goal loss minimum, eagles bring the sort of pressure that sees us give up 5 minutes into the 2nd.

We win. Nostrapoonmus says dons by 22

3 Likes

Teething problems, ■■■■ me.

Anyway, expect mcinnes to kick 8 somehow.

Eagles by 45

I think we’ve established that Essington is the exception to the rule hence “Essington” is actually when we play well. Essendon is our standard interstate garbage

G[quote=“Finding_Nino, post:11, topic:13388, full:true”]
Unchanged line up

melt down in 3,2,1
[/quote]

As opposed to “changed line up. Melt down in 3, 2, 1”?

2 Likes

He he. Loser birds.

1 Like

Lecras kick 11 goals. Budgies by 84pointz

I’m hoping for a late change so big red can come in.

1 Like

This is a winnable game for us.

3 Likes

It’s a nice bonus for us to have their two key forwards out. Hopefully we are able to cash in.

Maybe close on paper, but still have to give their mids the edge… plus then you remember it’s the AFL and AFL umpires involved, in Perth, against Essendon, we won’t get over that mountain

3 Perth based umpires. Surely they will try very hard not to show their bias.
Umpire bias is real in Perth and is now a sensitive subject since a coach came out and publicly pointed out the evidence of it.

Hopefully this will help us.

4 Likes

I was thinking yesterday it would have been real nice if the WC umpire bias in Perth became a major news story this week, … and nearly encouraged Blitzers to ring 'n rant, fakebook flood and tweet n bleet about it to try and make it so, … but realised it was all too late.

Pity the thought didn’t occur a week or so ago.

Imo, the AFL will instruct the umpires to even up the frees, to “prove” that even with wa umpires officiating there is no bias.

So watch out for where the frees/non frees occur and at when they occur relative to any imbalance, which is the trick they can use to even up the tally of frees.

2 Likes

“There seems to be a bias occurring”

“I know, let three locals officiate. That should help”

7 Likes

A team getting 40% more frees at home versus the opposition is just blatant cheating by the umps department.

It’s not like it’s a Uruguayan ref whose likely to be killed whilst he sleeps if doesn’t give bias to his team.

Umpire fkn fairly you kents.

It’s actually good that this is being talked about and had articles previously leading into the game. They might only get 38% more frees instead.

2 Likes