The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

Parish is a star now?

Cracking day for it. Can feel a classic.

3 Likes

On twitter the word is that Parish is in with Orazio out ill.

If that’s the case I will change my tip. But what to believe? On Facebook, they’re also saying another one of our key players is out. Won’t give legs to the rumour by saying who it is though.

1 Like

By who?

Hmmm, that’s a huge loss if true.

1 Like

if they change their mind let me know

4 Likes

I thought Parish had left.

3 Likes

I will Paul.

Seriously if Fantasia is out again v Pies thats fked up, of all players to miss v Pies AGAIN.

Cant be true.

1 Like

Indeed.

Indeed. Plus he’s a joy to watch.

1 Like

Except this shows that like many reviews, homework hasn’t been done:

Who Essendon send to him and what the result is could be a determining factor in this contest. Mark Baguley might have gotten the job in years past but may not be able to keep up any more.

1 Like

They really should have dropped Baguely. He should not be ahead of Parish. And they should have also dropped Ambrose not on form, but because there isn’t any real matchup. Collingwood only have two genuine talls. I know Hurley is versatile but Ambrose slows down our backline.

Not seen anything of any repute about a late change. Unless you include someone saying “100% reliable source” as gospel. The major media outlets would be all over it like last year both times we played them. But ■■■■ me if it happened again against these ■■■■■…

Ace@nickgianna…
I believe a reliable source?

Wouldn’t know him/her if he/she popped up in my morning coffee…

Less than three hours of panicking to go.

1 Like

Fanta didn’t show up for the captains run yesterday but that’s hardly confirmation.

you really think it’ll end then?