The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

Just like JoeDan didn’t not show up last week?

And it’s still listed differently on the AFL and EFC sites.

weird

1 Like

Not sure how they are related?

Joey was always going to play but it was just a matter of what side.

I’m not suggesting Fanta won’t play today but just saying he didn’t train yesterday.

I was actually surprised to see Joey at training considering his grandfathers funeral was on the day before.

Big difference between not doing anything and not being there at all. Suggests he’s being kept away from the playing group. Rumour has legs IMO.

I really hope Paddy Ambrose leaves one of his special “calling cards” today. Or even better, has a PB and leaves two.

3 Likes

Calling @Heather_Mills

Apparently he was in the hanger away from the group. He was there but just not training.

I didn’t see Belly, Clarke, Draper, Irish, Smith or Fantasia.

2 Likes

Stahp. You’re ruining the rumor mill.

1 Like

Maynard stopped pooing his pants upon hearing this news.

Hopefully not true. Was absolutely pumped to see Raz on the big stage today - he’s arguably our most important player.

So if that rumour is true…

Why is Orazio allergic to the Pies? Would be 3 in a row if he misses.

we’re fkd if raz is out

why?

Hope it’s not true. But no media have picked it up yet which is a good sign… I think.

1 Like

explains the emergency change - at least we are learning not to pay fines

Sorry, my bad. Some troll retweeted the change from last year.

1 Like

Unknown-1

2 Likes

I agree with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those wondering “why Parish and not Baguley?”.

Put it this way. Go to last year and Bags is struggling, and on Anzac Day has 3 goals alone kicked on him in the first quarter. A few weeks later they invent a move forward to hide him and find a new role for him. I don’t how many players they’d do that for, but it shows what they think of him. They out of of their way to accommodate him.

So do you really think if it’s between him and Parish they’re gonna go the kid?

You know, things often end up in hangars cos they flu somewhere.