The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

Why do we have to choose between our pick 5 inside midfielder either playing twos or playing forward pocket. Could we just, like, play him on the ball?

2 Likes

Don’t forget Francis :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find a new project player. :wink:

2 Likes

Half a dozen talented players or more have missed out on a game against the Pies. Isn’t it wonderful to have so much depth in the squad, which is what all successful teams have, GO DONS!

7 Likes

There has always been a chance that if we went well this year we’d lose 1 or 2 talented players at the trade period.

Hopefully it doesn’t happen, but if it does, we should at least get another second rounder for someone like Parish.

I’d be surprised if we don’t lose one out of Parish and Langford.

Oh man, this is just getting depressing!

2 Likes

What about Draper to Adelaide for a ten pick upgrade as a cherry on top?

4 Likes

At least we have Clarke as back up

Have you seen Ice Temple?

He must be taking this Parish news terribly

1 Like

Yeah, but if in 2015 you’d told me that Saad, Stringer, Smith and Shiel would have been in our best 22 I would have been pretty rapt.

(I also would have been like, Saad who?)

1 Like

And who would have dropped for him,

Why just ■■■■■■■ why?

1 Like

No not really, makes perfect sense to drop him for Smith and Ham for Zaka.

Parish has one major flaw that they have been working on, if he doesn’t play inside he is pretty useless on the outside. He needs to fix that side of his game.

2 Likes

Tell me when his career started

1 Like

I completely agree. Just don’t think the coaches do.

1 Like

The biggest selection news is Elliot out for Collingwood.

Parish and Ham out for Smith and Zaharakis seems very predictable, and somehow disappointing. I will be totally ■■■■■■ off if either Smith or Zaharakis is not absolutely 100%; this is not a game for a less-than-fully-fit player to take part in. I’m not too sorry to see Ham out, assuming Smith is fit: he’s the new boy, and making way for an established star is only to be expected. Parish for Zaka is more iffy, again assuming Zaka is 100%: Parish is faster and has a lot of potential, but I guess the deciding factors are that Zaka is a proven Anzac Day performer; and he kicks goals while Parish unfortunately doesn’t.

Bottom line: our selections aren’t very exciting, but they’re pretty okay, assuming both inclusions are fully fit.

1 Like

All have been given games this year if fit, just haven’t held their spots.
I’m sure they’ll get more chances, and come finals we will have a squad that’s all played together and ready to be called upon.

I actually think he’s getting better at it.

His metres gained has gone up quite a bit this year but unfortunately his kicking is letting him down.

I personally would have kept him in for another week or two but Woosha does like to bounce them between the levels.

1 Like

Parish would get absolutely shirked by strong body midfielders and does, bringing in Smith and Zac makes perfect sense they are both better than Parish!

Pretty obvious selections to me, let’s beat these arsewholes.

5 Likes