The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

Sounds fair, but I think this is where the selection committee get you with the old bamboozle.

It’s not Parish out for Zaka. It’s Parish out for Baguley/Guefli/Myers. And I think that’s what’s got people salty.

2 Likes

We are actually playing players in their correct positions. This is a good thing. Parish is definitely not a forward, and as I said during the week, Guelfi hasn’t shown a heap of the tools at AFL level.

There’s a spot there for Lav/Begley to take.

Parish needs to demand a spot on the ball. Yeah I want him to get games but (and I’d play him ahead of Myers, but Myers really ■■■■■ me so I’m not exactly impartial there) his disposal by foot is deadset shocking at times. If he were an opposition player we’d hang it on him for it. Can’t play HF, not great on a wing, making it hard for himself!

Well tackling is a rather important factor in locking the ball in our forward half.
Some might say it’s one of the most important factors.

The quibbling is about one spot. So we have picked, pretty much depending on your preference, our best 22 for tomorrow. That’s a good situation.

16 Likes

I see where you’re coming from, but a) Baguley offers a lot to the team effort, especially when the going gets tough; b) Guelfi is worth keeping in, and c) Myers is not comparable.

I’M STARTING TO SUSPECT THAT THE SELECTION COMMITTEE DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT I THINK AT ALL

55 Likes

Jamie Elliott is a difficult matchup so that’s a big bonus for us.

From memory he tore us a new ■■■■■■■■ two years ago?

2 Likes

Baguley is as tough as you get in a contest, Guelfi doing better than Parish, and Myers will shut down Pendles we hope, the stats show it.

Parish needs to fire up, just because you are high draft pick doesn’t mean you are certainty, all in all he needs to fight his way back into the team.

2 Likes

That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on here. Of course they value your opinion, what the hell is wrong with you?

6 Likes

Ultra triggered that Baguley is still in the team…

1 Like

Baguley.

1 Like

So you are immensely happy Bags is in the team

Yes it is but he hasn’t got the speed to capitalize on 50/50 situations and kick goals. None of the Tiger forwards who tackle madly are slow. Their speed creates goals

Selection team didn’t know what they were doing last week and still have no idea :crazy_face:

1 Like

Conor selected on the wing. You might do a double take and laugh, but its happening more and more and he is racking up disposals . Expect 25 to 30 tomorrow.

2 Likes

A lot of negativity towards Bags but I have no doubt he will crack in tomorrow.

I’m backing him for the Anzac medal

3 Likes

I love what Baguley has done for the club over the last decade and wish that everyone on the team played with his effort. But this year, he hasn’t got the ball much, hasn’t tackled a lot and hasn’t kicked many goals. His spot is up for grabs.

But if Parish stays in, and Baguely goes out, it doesn’t mean it’s a direct swap. Parish went to two centre bounces last week. Tippa and Fantasia went to 8 between them. So if Tippa and Fantasia don’t go to any centre clearances, and stick to kicking goals, Parish gets 10-12 centre clearances (the same as Myers had last week).

We then have Fantasia and Tippa filling the hole left by Baguley in the forward line and Parish playing inside mid instead of Fantasia and Tippa.

10 Likes

If he costs us the game I owe you, if Bags is the one that helps us win you owe me :wink:

No Parish? Matt no like.

LOOOOOOL mate.