The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

We’ve cooked our chances of keeping Parish. FFS

He’s pAying about 500/1

Get on him he’s a good thing

hasn’t kicked many goals this year gees like compared to all the years he played in the back line

1 Like

Smith might be a late withdrawal.

“We’ve got some wonderful players in the VFL…” that we never intend to play

Some of you people are unreal :rofl:

2 Likes

Someone needs to do the Parish highlights of the last 24 months compared to Bags

this sounds like it would hurt

A bit of context needed. 2 young blokes are clearly taking their chances in the best 22, being Ridley and Redman. If we can get another 2-3 by the end of the year, we’re in a good spot. But they are being made to earn it.

This is especially true if we are winning well. If we’re only hanging around the bottom of the eight they need to get more aggressive.

2 Likes

Predictable common sense changes.

I’d be more concerned and unhappy if Parish languishes in the VFL for more than just this week.

He’s not necessarily going anywhere at end of this year. He needs to fight for his spot back in the team and fight to hold onto it.

He is part of our future but needs to show it. Week in, week out.

Come back in against Geelong and own it.

Should see the highlights of Smokin’ Joe in 2002. Doesn’t mean he should play tomorrow.

2 Likes

We would of not recruited Shiel if Parish was ready, and he is not, watch the last game he shirked he ■■■■■■ up did turn overs at crucial moments, I love Parish but he doesn’t fill the roll yet.

Just comparing to recent form and was being very generous comparing 24 months, if you go on last week it’s a no brainer.

I cant get my head around Darcy being out either.

Seriously.

so much conviction, i guess.

In the email I just received, the emergencies are listed as Parish, Franga, LONG and Draper.

@Catherine_Lio @Paul_Cousins

RIP Parish, Langford, Francis at the end of the season

But don’t worry, we’ve got Baguley and Myers to keep us where we’re at for another 5 seasons

■■■■ me drunk I love the guys (I do) but playing them now serves no long term purpose

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m sorry for that. It was petty.

I just mean when you’re almost 32 years old, 24 months ago can seem like a long time.

I love what Baguley’s done. I’m just not sure he’s doing it any more.

Did you watch him last game??