The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

Geez I hope they have sorted it out.

20K says someone will get sacked if they aint!

@SplitRound if only we got burton

1 Like

Needs a run at it… Sure not first picked but still. Reckon he could play a shutdown forward role and provide a midfield rotation. Something bags cant provide.

Well I am 48, and remember talking to my cousin on the phone during a game a few years ago, Baguley has to go, not sure it’s ignorance or the complete turn around, but I love his endeavour, his determination and him playing a forward defensive role.

Have Faith @jasper , if I am wrong you can publicly make me eat my words.

1 Like

I have no problem with “Being made to earn it”, but there are two sets of rules. The young guys need to put in BOGs in the VFL and then star to keep their spot. The old guys can put in 2 months of junk with not even a sniff of being dropped. The only way the young guys get a game even when dominating the 2s, is when an older player gets injured.

3 Likes

Yeah but that’s because he broke his arm in 2002 and hardly played.

1 Like

just gotta get in that #boysclub to maintain life membership.

Whoever said that they would be happy for parish to play middle and keep Walla or Fanta deep to cover bags has not watched us win this year.

Our HF playing time on the ball has been HUGE for us.

1 Like

Wow wee. So infuriating…such a dumb fark.

Also in the last three weeks we’ve kicked

Why are we changing our forward mix just for Parish. It’s working don’t mess with it.

13 Likes

Good to see some sense prevail

1 Like

Would have preferred Baguely out instead of Parish but this is still such a strong team. Can’t complain.

WHE being brought in is very interesting. Potentially underdone and then Greenwood being included as a tagger has them down a few players from the start.

1 Like

GTFO now!!:rofl:

Have I jinxed us?!

Sorry all!!!

Well I love the emergencies
Langford, Parish, Draper, Francis

And they will all get to play VFL this week.

Not sure why I was tagged in that one Hoffy?

Sorry, just to check out why the difference between the named emergencies . One says Langford, the other says Long. Hopefully just a snafu but…

We’re soooooo getting fined.

4 Likes

Ah ok no idea sorry, I don’t have any insight into selection, I find out the team when you guys do!

Judging by our strange connection to ben Simmons and the 76ers formline from the last 5 games we’ll win this comfortably. Both teams looked shot in early games but both teams have played themselves consecutively through three games from bottom dweller to deep finalist getting better each time

Last game was huge for North and we missed 4 sitters at goal early. Could have been 100 point belting