The Team

In: Howlett, Chappy, Licha

Out: Jerrett, Daniher, Aylett

EMG: KAV!, Daniher and Colyer

The forward line looks fantastic on paper. I'm looking forward to seeing us kick 20 goals this week.

Aren’t you a lid off Ambassador Jezz? I expect more than 20 goals if you don’t mind!

Aren't you a lid off Ambassador Jezz? I expect more than 20 goals if you don't mind!

I'm trying out this 'pessimism' thing, I don't like it so far.

I'll go get moral guidance from MEAT now.

Rapt to see us getting some experience back into the side. Daniher is somewhat unlucky but I've been banging on all year about how a forward-line of Daniher, Carlisle and T-Bell would struggle to work... especially with Ambrose putting his hand up, too. All in all, this looks like a tough, well-balanced team that should be damn hungry for a big win. Lid off.

Cracking team. sub from one of Melk or Howlett, probably Melk I’d think.

Well done to Zac Merrett on establishing himself in the fwd line in his first year. Gets the job done already and so much upside.

The forward line looks fantastic on paper. I'm looking forward to seeing us kick 20 goals this week.

On paper we should win the grandfinal.

Our best two forwards are back. We’ll win.

Pretty damn good side on paper - I'd have to say its probably close, if not our Best 25 (with JD, Kav and Colyer as emergencies). Perhaps I'd have Kommer in our best 25 if fit.

No excuses.

I'm typically a half glass empty supporter, but assuming the rain holds off and we get a 'dry' game (as dry as a cool winters night goes), I'm seeing 17 or 18 goals based on that line up. Talls (Rydr, BC, Clsle) should contribute 4 or 5, the mids 5 or 6, and the smaller forwards half a dozen at last.

Ryder has looked the most dangerous up forward.

yep, wish we had 2 of him

JOE DAN R.I.P.

A run in the two's will do JoeD some good.

Our best two forwards are back. We'll win.

Winderlich hasn't been in that great a form this year. Bar the carlton game hasn't had to much of an influence on games, and is averaging close to 11 disposals. Granted not to many in the forwardline bar Chappy are having a real influence on games, but still they.

On paper, that's probably the best team we've fielded this year. Would have liked Daniher to have stayed in the team though.

Fk we are going to destroy richmond to nothing. Look at that side. LIKE

On paper, that's probably the best team we've fielded this year. Would have liked Daniher to have stayed in the team though.

Wet and slippery conditions, good decision.

Our best two forwards are back. We'll win.

Winderlich hasn't been in that great a form this year. Bar the carlton game hasn't had to much of an influence on games, and is averaging close to 11 disposals. Granted not to many in the forwardline bar Chappy are having a real influence on games, but still they.

They're still our best two forwards. By a distance too.

JOE DAN R.I.P.

That's a silly comment. You're better than that, surely.

Joe D's a young player with a load of talent, but green as grass. He's only learning his craft. Of course he's going to be dropped from time to time, so he can go back to the Magoos and practise what he's picked up in the ones. He'll be back in about three weeks, a better and wiser player.

JOE DAN R.I.P.

That's a silly comment. You're better than that, surely.

Joe D's a young player with a load of talent, but green as grass. He's only learning his craft. Of course he's going to be dropped from time to time, so he can go back to the Magoos and practise what he's picked up in the ones. He'll be back in about three weeks, a better and wiser player.

JOE DAN kick over 9000 goal at Punt Rd then play GWS next week and kick 255.

You heard it here first. 

JOE DAN R.I.P.

just to annoy bushy