HF: Sheed, Darling, McGovern

F: Cripps, Kennedy, Lycett

R: Naitanui, Hutchings, Shuey

Int: Cox, Hill, McGinnity, Tunbridge

EMG: Brennan, Carter, Smith

In: Tunbridge

Out: Ellis (shoulder)

Thought LeCras was ruled out

EDIT: Realised he wasn't in the side last week, so wouldn't need to be an out.

Lecras never played Guzz.

Stein to free Hurley up forward?

Oh well, maybe we can play a small forward line and exploit them that way. You know, Dell, Orazio… Oh.

P.S. RIP Dell

Dear oh dear.

4 good ins, 1 big out - we come out just ahead...run, run, run!

Given their height and our lack thereof, I am pretty shocked TB is not in the side.   We've also taken out some of the foot-speed we brought in last week.  Fanta and Del played a fair bit up the ground last week so not much of a loss in terms of goal scoring, but Carlisle out is very disappointing.  Very curious about match ups and how we will actually line up.

Should of bought Tbell in…

Bomber suggesting a few more may come out? Guess we'll watch this space.

I don't see why there is so much doom and gloom.  If Carlisle was in for someone like Steinberg or Melk people would be raving about the team.

This 22 should still be comfortably too good for West Coast.  If we can't beat them, we don't deserve to play finals.

Need NLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VLHe-5GGkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9tqMrU31mg

Heavy tags on Shuey & Gaff and we should win this....all their drive over the last few weeks has come from their midfield....stop them and their forward line starves for opportunities.
Steinberg, Hurley and Hooker quite possibly all to play back to cover their talls so Ambrose might play CHF.
God I hope we win....I hate West Coast more than any other team.

Emergencies: Dell, Orazio, TBell

Given their height and our lack thereof, I am pretty shocked TB is not in the side.   We've also taken out some of the foot-speed we brought in last week.  Fanta and Del played a fair bit up the ground last week so not much of a loss in terms of goal scoring, but Carlisle out is very disappointing.  Very curious about match ups and how we will actually line up.

Apart from Orazio, no-one else we took out is fast.

Oh well, maybe we can play a small forward line and exploit them that way. You know, Dell, Orazio.. Oh.
P.S. RIP Dell

Yeah so they can 1 goal between them....
Truth be told though I wanted Dell to stay in!

Should of bought Tbell in..

Based on what I was told earlier today, I'd assume he'll come in for Ryder.  Dell'Olio or Orazio for Hurley.  We're gonna get buried.

They are playing 3 rucks and key forward and darling. Hmmm…

Just saw the team selection vid... Bomba's comment about a few still being under a fitness cloud sounded a bit ominous.  Wonder if it is Hurley?  I have to admit I am not especially confident about this game.  3 players well short of a gallop, 1 first gamer, a couple of important mids down on output, Daniher and Ambi have 30 games between them and are our KPFs, undersized at both ends... Yikes.  These are the ones we usually pull out form no where though, so here's hoping...

Steinberg.

Giving Hird a run for his money with that hair.