The Team

Really don’t see what Melksham offers that is better than giving Kav/Browne/NoB a game

I’m assuming Goddard won’t be HBF and Stanton will be.

I'm assuming Giles isn't on a flank and Zaka at CHF? What a silly order.
Modern way of presenting the team. On ballers Giles, Zaharakis and Hocking. CHF is Myers, FF is Hooker.

coaches want to win

seriously, what was the point of keeping browne on the list?

gets his token opportunity then gets dropped after one poor game

Thought Kav deserved a go with his form in the VFL. Melksham did not. 2 sets of rules.

Like for like; no matter what, we don't play two ruckmen!
In 2011 we continued to play 3 ruckman despite the team balance.

In 2015 we continue to play 1 ruckman despite team balance.

They’re bound to work it out by 2019.

Your idea of team balance is obviously out of sync with ALL the coaches then eh?

Wonder who is correct … mmmm??

FB: CHAD SEXINGTON
CHB: HOOKER

IT WAS MEANT TO BE

Scene is set for Edwards sub, and subsequent omission

No Smack, but Pears and Melksham in...... fkn LOL.

The problem is, with Hooker, Giles, Carlisle, Daniher in, and add Smack, we are a little bit tall.

The problem is, with Hooker, Giles, Carlisle, Daniher in, and add Smack, we are a little bit tall.

Two tall forwards, Two tall backs and a ruck is too tall now?

Really don't see what Melksham offers that is better than giving Kav/Browne/NoB a game

shadow boxing then running to the bench like a tuff ■■■■

If we’re in experimental mode, why the hell can’t we experiment with 2 ruckmen???

Pears farewell game.

I honestly can’t believe Pears is going to be out there again in the seniors, I’m fkn pumped.

I know he’s been playing ressies but it’s almost like he’s been dead the past 4 years.

Two tall forwards, Two tall backs and a ruck is too tall now?

We look too tall because our mids are too slow.

Prediction: one of Pears and Steinberg will get put on Lynch and look OK, the other one will get put on Jenkins and make people cry in the match day thread.

Had not considered this. Going to be frightening in here from the couch list managers when Jenkins slots his 10th.

FB: CHAD SEXINGTON CHB: HOOKER

IT WAS MEANT TO BE

Missing Petrenko down there.

Like for like; no matter what, we don't play two ruckmen!
In 2011 we continued to play 3 ruckman despite the team balance.

In 2015 we continue to play 1 ruckman despite team balance.

They’re bound to work it out by 2019.

Your idea of team balance is obviously out of sync with ALL the coaches then eh?

Wonder who is correct … mmmm??

Finals won in last 10 years by Essendon?

Hardingham?

That was funny

Six months ago

Scene is set for Edwards sub, and subsequent omission

Thats probably more about how Edwards performs in the match than anything else. If he puts in the work and kicks goals , he stays in.
Edwards will play in 2016. The club said as much today in the Fantasia press release.

“His ability to run and carry the ball will add to our exciting midfield in the future with the likes of Travis Colyer, Jayden Laverde, Kyle Langford, Shaun Edwards and the Merrett brothers.”