The team

no team thread this week? fark the other ■■■■, lets smash the tigers and give natrat and hilley a good send off

in: hille, NLM, jetta, KAV!

out: hocking, myers, kommer, JOE

Jetta getting a farewell game too…???

I remember the day we all used to pounce on this thread.

Now it is ho hum.

Thank Hille and NLM. Loved watching you both play.

Kav! So it was Hird keeping him out!!!

*joking, people. Stay calm.

Where's the... oh wait.

It's the Father's Day weekend.

Go Froggy.

Hopefully we'll give 2 great servants of club a proper send-off. Maybe NLM can take a few down with him.

Congrats to Froggy as well.

It probably won't be a great turnout, but hopefully as many bomber fans come along as possible. Smashing the Tiges would ease the pain of not playing finals a little and send a nice FU to everyone.

I'd love to see the final twist in this season be that we demoralise Richmond by 100+

It's a good opportunity for Kav and hopefully Dalgleish can keep playing well and push for a spot on the senior list next year.

Let's not bow out quietly!

So Hille and NatRat to take the ruck with Ryder forward.

TBC missing games. If we did trade then his value will be argued down a bit.

Jetta getting a farewell game too....???

isn't he contracted next year

If there is one thing this club is renowned for, it's digging deep in farewell games.

Need some more NatRat love around here. 

When I first saw him in 2004 I thought he was a dead set truck. Looked lost out there (literally at times). 

Shows what I know. Not a great player in the end, but a great person and great for the EFC. 

Hope he sticks around in some capacity.

P.S. Nathan, if you read this. I will personally buy the entire catalog of PayBack records if you lay Jake King on his ■■■. 

Need some more NatRat love around here. 

When I first saw him in 2004 I thought he was a dead set truck. Looked lost out there (literally at times). 

Shows what I know. Not a great player in the end, but a great person and great for the EFC. 

Hope he sticks around in some capacity.

P.S. Nathan, if you read this. I will personally buy the entire catalog of PayBack records if you lay Jake King on his ■■■. 

Actually laughed out loud :lol: Add Dustin Martin to that list, and i will do the same!

If there is one thing this club is renowned for, it's digging deep in farewell games.

Bingo. I cringe for milestone games.

ALSO KAV

why drop Joe? thought he was good last week. Unless they plan to play Natrat as a forward.

happy to see KAV

Why jetta?

Good luck boys. It will be hard to get motivated to play this week.

LEROY

Nnnnnaaatttttt ratttt

Some body’s gonna get their ■■■ kicked

Lol

why drop Joe?

Maybe they've decided that winning a VFL final is more important than a dead rubber in the 1s. Or I could be speaking ■■■■. Either is possible.