The Team

Really hope with smashing these ducking cheats tomorrow. Hate their players,their coaches and their fans. Fk em

Hoping Paddy can pull out a big game. Get the 4 points- and get our season going again.

Hoping we can make it an intense cauldron for those eagles fans and players. Give them hell Bombers!!!!!!!

Who the ■■■■ are you people

tumblr_m8en4tw0vk1qaeswho1_500.jpg

Who the **** are you people

Who the ■■■■ are you?
_°¢¢€ ¶£€]π ?

Unfortunately, Priddis passed his fitness test.

If the reserves are anything to g by, we will rock up flat as a tac, and get rolled by a mob who have proven once their season is over they have no reason or intent to win.

God i hope we don't :(

Instead of watching this game I will be watching Play School Live.

Fatherhood is ■■■■■■■ awesome

Super keen, found a new pub with big tellys, Foxtel and an open fire.  Team looks good, all just a matter of whether they come out to play.

Feeling very nervous about this game.  I think I've been scarred by previous years where we fell in a hole at the end of the season.  C'mon bombers, time for your destiny now.

Yep keen for game o’clock, beautiful day here in Brisbane. Can’t wait to crack open a beer and watch our boys!!

I think we will put in a good show and come home with a win

Screw D Kerr.

So I’m walking through the CBD minding my own business when 2 older Eagles fans in full team gear stop me (I’m wearing a Bombers hoodie)

They wanted to ask how I could support a team of drug cheats. They were deadly serious.

I asked them “so, what about Cousins? Kerr and the ketamine? You’ve got a wing named after a bloke that died from an OD. All that’s fact, unlike anything in the media about us as the report hasn’t been released. Get out of your glass house before you throw stones, guys.”

■■■■■.

I heard Masten may not be playing.

Either way, as long as NicNat isn't out there we should be safe.

It’ll be interesting as to where Hardy ends up playing. Named as a rover but can play back and fwd.

Expecting Carlisle to Kennedy. Pears to Darling. Fletch to LeCras. Hooker on Lycett. Hardy to play loose. Bags on Hill.

Hocking needs to hard tag Priddis. Kills us every time.

No late changes. Howlett and Sheppard the subs.

Work rate needs to be up for the entire game. They need to be first to the contest, they need to scrag and tackle hard, they need to spread very quickly.

If this doesn’t happen. We won’t win.

It would be nice to see the boys kicking the ball to each other.  Do that and we win.

So I'm walking through the CBD minding my own business when 2 older Eagles fans in full team gear stop me (I'm wearing a Bombers hoodie)
They wanted to ask how I could support a team of drug cheats. They were deadly serious.
I asked them "so, what about Cousins? Kerr and the ketamine? You've got a wing named after a bloke that died from an OD. All that's fact, unlike anything in the media about us as the report hasn't been released. Get out of your glass house before you throw stones, guys."

Nice one. What was the reply