The Teams - MELBOURNE v ESSENDON MCG , 7:50pm AEDT Friday, April 5, 2019

What clicked was
IN
Jordan Ridley, Dylan Clarke, Matt Guelfi, Kyle Langford, Matt Dea
OUT
Michael Hurley (Hamstring), Darcy Parish, Kobe Mutch, David Myers, Ben McNiece

2 Likes

That looks more like Blitzers getting ready to watch on Friday night…

5 Likes

But he shouldn’t be. He is a mess and completely lost out there, getting out of this mess nad back to the VFL will help him find his mojo back without the pressure.

2 Likes

not talking to you love.

1 Like

Holy crap. Anyone listening to triple m?

News story about to break about Melbourne FC. New evidence has been found which indicates that they planned and legitimately tanked in 2009.

Just caught the end and they mentioned that they were fined $500k. They did say this was going to be a massive story over the next few days.

you mean tanked?

1 Like

Yep. Autocorrect! Oops

1 Like

Can’t access the articles

Injuries were faked and the coach threatened with the sack if the team won too many games during Melbourne’s 2009 season, according to hidden transcripts uncovered by the Herald Sun. Despite the explosive revelations by Demons officials, the AFL found there was no tanking.

9 Likes

Ffs woosha taking the ■■■■ now basically asking to be sacked.

3 Likes

nah - I see McKernan as a pinch hitting ruckman. He’ll play as a forward. So it’s two ruckmen with Clarke being second ruck and play forward.

So is the story about Melbourne tanking, or that the AFL deliberately chose to find that they didn’t tank, thus colluding with criminal behaviour?

Royal Commission?

What do you think Legal Blitzers? Could be a new thread if it gets legs.

1 Like

Im not ultra pumped by the changes but surely Mutch gives us more on the spread on the G than Langford.

Clarke to give Bell the chop out. Smack staying in is the query but hes our best forward target with no Joe or Hooker. Clarke and Bell can also rest forward and hopefully contest more than we have been in the air and spoil the ball to ground for the smalls to do their thing / provide option for the release kick more than Tippa

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

Longer. The way this is going.

This team and last team? Mutch of a Mutchness.

1 Like

More excited to see carltons team because I reckon they can roll sydney and that will help my tips

Yep, Royal Commission is an over reach, but legit cause for ACC investigation given they have investigated match fixing in other sports.

2 Likes

Don’t you ■■■■■■■ dare come back if we win, then.
I know you will if we lose.

8 Likes

Melbourne didn’t tank - but they were… “acting in a manner prejudicial to the interests of the competition”. That’s because the AFl can’t say the word tanking. But it can say the other thing and they get 500,00 for it.

Said it a few times - love the game but hate the organisation running it.

5 Likes