yup.
He lives on my street. We often chat and he is extremely friendly.
Love a beer and a good time.
yup.
He lives on my street. We often chat and he is extremely friendly.
Love a beer and a good time.
He’s great! I met him once at an event and we talked about him wanting to start up a charity after he retires. He’s an awesome guy!
He started his foundation in 2017.
Oh I didn’t know that! Well that does make sense though as he was super passionate about it way back when. He’s a lovely human!
Keys smashing the number 4 seed that’s nuts
cool story
Well, Krejcikova bowing out now means there’s no scenario where Barty doesn’t remain number 1 after the Aus Open.
It’s been a year of the unseeded veterans on the women’s side. Cornet, Kanepi and now Keys all going really deep.
Unlike the first two who are in their mid 30’s, Keys is admittedly only 26 but has been on the tour for yonks.
Keys vs Barty semi
#7 Swiatek, in the other half of the draw, is the highest remaining seed other than Barty.
She just needs to hold it together,

ABC News
Tennis Australia has overturned a ban on Australian Open spectators wearing T-shirts referencing the controversy around Chinese player Peng Shuai.
Tennis Australia said it confiscated them because they were political, but it has now softened its stance.
A spokesperson said the body would now take a common-sense approach to ticketing conditions and it would allow certain messaging as long as there was no disruption to the event.
Peng’s wellbeing became a matter of concern among the international tennis community and human rights groups when she appeared to allege former Chinese vice-premier Zhang Gaoli had sexually assaulted her in the past.
After the social media post was made, she was absent from public view for almost three weeks.
When she did appear in public again, she said that she had never accused anyone of sexually assaulting her and that the social media post had been misunderstood.
News of the decision came as the activists behind the campaign were making their way to Melbourne Park, with plans to wear the T-shirts again on Tuesday.
Max Mok, a human rights activist involved in the initial protest on Friday, welcomed the news and said 1,000 T-shirts would be handed out on Saturday at Melbourne Park ahead of the women’s final.
“Let’s hope Tennis Australia keep to their promise and let the crowd wear them,” Mr Mok said.
Mr Mok said he hoped Peng would now enjoy more “regular freedoms”, as a result of public advocacy in Melbourne and around the world.
“Can she actually start doing interviews with Western media? Can she play in tennis matches outside the country?” he said.
Drew Pavlou, who was behind the GoFundMe campaign to print the T-shirts which has now raised over $15,000, said the news was “excellent”.
The international tennis community and human rights organisations have expressed concern for Peng Shuai’s wellbeing.(Getty: Fred Lee)
He claimed that Tennis Australia confiscated the T-shirts initially because of large sponsorship deals with Chinese companies.
“They were so worried about losing powerful sponsors, but the backlash from this campaign was even more powerful,” he said.
Refugee advocate Craig Foster said Tennis Australia’s decision was an important move for Australian sport.
“Human rights do not exist outside the sporting environment, they are inherent in everything we do, including hitting a tennis ball, kicking a football or swimming,” Mr Foster said.
"Sport everywhere, and particularly in democratic countries where freedom of speech is a vital social pillar, cannot allow itself to be shaped by commercial interests at the expense of human wellbeing.
Tennis legend Martina Navratilova tweeted on Sunday that the confiscation of the T-shirts and banner was “pathetic”.
French player Nicolas Mahut, who lost in the first round of the doubles at this year’s tournament, suggested on Twitter that organisers were bowing to corporate sponsorship from China.
He included in his tweet #1573, the name of a Chinese distillery that has the naming rights to show court two at Melbourne Park.
They’ll love this bloke 
Andrews can expect a stern phone call from Daddy Xi today.
Im going to agree with WOB. If I didnt know all the good ■■■■ he did, based on purely observing him in media/ on the court he comes off as a bit of a wanker. Ah well, he’s a good bloke regardless.
but you do know.
and calling someone in a wheelchair a ■■■■■■■■ is being a bit of a ■■■■.
yes but I can see how some who dont have an awareness may think that way.
erm sorry, people with disabilities cant be ■■■■■■■■■ now? LOL. Thats an interesting perspective.
I think Harvey Weinstein was in a wheelchair last I saw. He’s a pretty good bloke 

Prince Andrew will be rolled out in a wheelchair next. The judge will have no option to acquit him. As Johnny Cochraine once said “If the accused sits (in a wheelchair), you must acquit”
reckon he was a ■■■■■■■■ before the wheelchair.
I’m just amazed that someone watched Dylan do what he does and thinks ‘he’s a bit of a ■■■■■■■■’. Then not only thinks it, but needs to post it.
No doubt anyone can be a ■■■■■■■■ but it’s a weird post.
Ah well, feel free to move on then
I’d imagine he’d want to be treated like anyone else, and be judged like anyone else, not given some exception because of his condition.
But the bigger issue is, is WOB really a couch guy, l’m thinking more a guy on a recliner myself.
let’s be honest, your just sooking because you live on his road and have met him a few times so you feel like you’ve got more of a personal connection to him than the average punter.
who gives a fk what I, or others think of him? he comes across to me as a flog. big deal?