The Tennis thread

STAN
THE MAN
WAWRINKA

1 Like

Almost put a multi on including Kyrgios and that was after forgetting to put money on Brisbaneā€¦guess you win some, lose someā€¦ Although I should know to NEVER put money on Kyrgios or Tomic. EVER.

Kokkinakis vs DelPo, stoked to see Tko back out there. Win or lose, should take some inspiration from DelPo finally climbing back into the seedings. The Semi he played at Wimbledon vs Djokovic was one of the best matches Iā€™ve ever seen.

Iā€™m gonna go abuse him on twitter like those gambling trolls do

in broken english?

or

ā€˜hey ugly youā€™re not one of the worlds biggest familiesā€™

Itā€™s actually good to bet on Tomic, because if heā€™s about to lose heā€™ll retire and you get the refund

2 Likes

Tomic not trying again

1 Like

Watching the two Aussie blokes at the same time. Such a contrast.

Kocky doing ok.

1 set all, and about to tie break the 3rd.

Of all our aussie players, only ŠŃ€ŠøŠ½Š° Š Š¾Š“ŠøŠ¾Š½Š¾Š²Š° has got through so far

3 Likes

Kok - Visible Emotion - Black Ear things = LANGFORD.

Cā€™mon mate, ā€¦ hang in there ā€¦

1 Like

Kokks out, Jordy holding on

Bugger.

Calling @Stallion and @barnz.

4 Likes

Tomicā€™s presser was interesting.

Said he was bored

Zero men through to the second round of Wimbledon. When did that last happen? we had 4 through last year

Was an amazing press conference.

Heā€™s honest at least. We all sometimes turn up to work and do it for the money.

I wonder with sponsorship and prize money available these days that more sports might succumb to this.

Itā€™s an interesting attitude to have (to put it nicely).
Certainly doesnā€™t affect everybody though, I donā€™t see Serena doing it for the money, sheā€™s got enough and just really seems to love tennis.

As I said in an earlier post, Tomic is not the sharpest tool in the shed by any means.