The Tennis thread

Also known as getting your first serves in.

That was wierd Cilic having a cry?

Itā€™s a bold strategy Cotton, letā€™s see if it pays off for him.

1 Like

cilic should just go full seppuku, submit to the inevitable.

Only thing that makes sense is he had some kinda not so obvious injury which means he realised he wasnā€™t going to win, hence the emotionā€¦

or that he just got completely spanked, couldnā€™t handle it, and is doing the century old 11th hr injury thing to try and swing momentumā€¦

Possibly, the random outburst of tears before the injury was weird though.

Maybe he just gave in to the fact that Fed is so awesome you canā€™t help but love him.

1 Like

tears of joy as he realised hed be the man to give fed his 19th

2 Likes

FINISH HIM!!!

2 Essendon wins, a Federer slam and Game of Thrones back. Now If I could find a Russian ballerina, a pineapple, cowboy hat, a packet of matches and a porcupine it would be the perfect weekend.

1 Like

GOAT

Vinnie B has gone ape.

1 Like

We saw Federer play at the Hopman Cup in January and thought at the time he will have done well if he can get into the 2nd week at the Aust Open. On reflection I was way off. Itā€™s like heā€™s 25, not 35. One of the all-time great serving performances. So close to perfection. What a pleasure to watch.

Oh, and Crazy, how would you like your 19th bowl of sh*t served?

35 years old, 36 in 3x weeks. The oldest winner since A Ashe at 32 in 1975.

Crazy is still decidingā€¦

Soft n runny or chunky n gritty?

And cunnilHINGIS won the mixed doubles with J Murray. Martina Hingis!

Didnt lose a set all tournament. This Federer fella could be a decent player.

1 Like

Champion bloke, and champion player.

1 Like

Why am I eating sh*t again? I guess Iā€™ll take it the same way youā€™ve been taking it every week for the past decade. I donā€™t recall ever saying that Roger would do anything other than beat Cilic easily? You were the one that was scared over Berdych. When Roger looks back on his career, heā€™ll know I was the true believer and you were the guy that wet his panties over Berdych.