The Tennis thread

Look at how hip we are at ch 7, we have a frenchy, will smiff whoo???

1 Like

Tsonga may have the best WAG

1 Like

If I want to listen to LeConte Ch7, I’d listen to the app, otherwise pls don’t subject us to his moronic ramblings.

Kyrgios might be finally maturing.

Looks focused.

Cmon Nick

Get around him

Nick is playing the big points very well

Thats a very good win by Nick

1 Like

I didn’t watch the whole thing, but that 4th set appeared to be played at a seriously high standard by both players.

3 Likes

That was a ripping comeback from 4-2 down in the tie break

2 Likes

If he can produce that for another week and a half he can go a long way.

Very high standard match.

Stoked. Supposedly the guy he is up against hasnt been playing his best in the Open.

Tsonga looked injured in the tie break.

2 Likes

That match boiled simply down to the fact that kgyrios held his nerve better when it counted.

1 Like

A solid performance by Kyrgios tonight and he should beat Dimitrov who is struggling - If only Kyrgios had better lateral movement then he could be a solid top 5 player.

1 Like

If Milos Raonic can reach number 3 with his mobility then I doubt it will be a problem for Kyrgios

1 Like

That and go up to the net more. Tsonga was killing it with the volleys.

I was surprised Kyrgios didnt bother to stand more to the line as Tsonga was smasing aces down there.

5-2
Kind of helped though that Tsonga aggravated his injury at that point and struggled to move after that (and in fact didn’t win a point).

Was always going to be a match of who held it together mentally.

Zverev is done

That is the definition sport for me. Talent is the base but the mind is where sport resides.