The Tennis thread

Lets attack the messenger rather than the message.

And lets stop the Presser because unpalatable truths are being spoken.

Anyway lets see if Kyrgios presser is curtailed.

And Australia sprouts we are the bastions of free speech . Joke.

The “messenger” has a track record of victimised martyrdom bias that plenty of cult leaders would be envious of.

And what “truths”? That he and kygrios won’t play? If so, that’s a self fulfilling truth that they have caused across multiple admins.

3 Likes

More like unpalatable accusations than truths.

He is free to go on any other medium he likes and give his full story or keep carrying on like a pork chop to deflect from his own poor standards.

But why would what is essentially a private organisation, allow someone to trash their brand at their biggest event.

1 Like

Really. Where do we say that?

“Hewitt’s management group, which he does not have a stake in…”.

Hmmmm. Not a great start for ol Bernie if accurate.

If that’s the case then Tomic should rightly be sued for slander.

I for one would like it to be investigated though.

1 Like

Magda Szubanski

pro am tennis is coming

Bouchard is a fraud. A hot fraud, granted but a fraud none the less. She was a c*nt to fellow competitors earlier in her career and I suspect (although can not prove) that her head injury at the US Open about 3 years ago may not have been due to ‘slipping’ as we were lead to believe. Spends most of her time bowing out in the first or second rounds of tournaments these days and the rest on instagram. Just another talented wannabe who lacks what the great players have. Persistence.

Is Serena wearing a green skin tight cat-suit at the Aus Open? My Oh My Giddeeup!

1 Like

What happened to the Kokk?

Pectoral injury.

1 Like

I umpired Hewitt when he was in the juniors. He threw his racket at me for calling a foot fault. He can get ■■■■■■.

5 Likes

Kokkinakis is cursed.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m with team Bernie on this one, such is my dislike for Hewitt…Cmonnnnnn!!

1 Like

Kornikova mark 2. No more, no less… (though slightly hotter it must be said…)

2 Likes

Maybe you were wrong?

I’m never wrong.

7 Likes

But his name is fantastic.

1 Like

So you are happy that the PR for the Aussie Open closed down the presser after 5 minutes. Maybe if the presser was allowed to continue we could have obtained more information and got more clarity about this situation.

So Hewitt is doing a Trump.