The Tennis thread

Hang on a sec, … Remember that time you thought you might have been wrong but it turned out that, of course, you weren’t??

You were technically wrong to think you might have been, if we’re being real here. :thinking:

1 Like

He wants to raise issues, don’t do it at the open, go hard elsewhere, that wasn’t the place or the time.

Loves to try and make others look elsewhere while he yet again implodes on a court. Maybe if he played with some semblance of a heart and effort he might be considered a reasonable chance to represent the country, otherwise he can just fob right off.

Hewitt may be a ■■■■ but he has always played with heart.

2 Likes

This yastremska chick playing stosur is legit wearing the shortest skirt I have seen on a tennis player ever. She needs to pull her head in.

1 Like

Kokkinakis is definitely injury cursed. And to think his original injured pectoral was caused by vanity. Anyway it’s a disgrace TA never gave him a WC for the Aussie Open.

1 Like

Went and watched on MGA today, gavrilova does not have the stamina or fitness to go with decent players, really struggles. Her opponent today was way too powerful for her.

Great weather today, great crowd too but seemed less than last year.

1 Like

I got tricked by the weather today. Will go tomorrow . Gavrilova is an inconsistent player who tends to have peaks and troughs. She is a top 30 player and will probably win a tournament this year.

1. Why

2. Pics pls

3 Likes

FMD Stosur on track to win a match at Aus Open.

1 Like

Say that again??

1 Like

Was going to add in my post that I hope I haven’t put the moz on her. Too late. She’s cooked now isn’t she?

1 Like

She’s won two points in the last four games.

I don’t even know why Stosur bothers anymore.

1 Like

The annual Sam choke is on again.
They mentioned on the radio earlier in the week that someone had $20k on her opponent.

People give ■■■■ to krgyios and Tomic for having no grit, but ■■■■ me Stosur just gives up as soon as the going gets slightly tough.

1 Like

She’s done her dash, she’s done.

Stosur won a U.S. open and is also not a ■■■■,so you can keep your comment to yourself.

3 Likes

Give her way too much credit. She’s lost enough games here now to categorically say she is terrible on this surface.

Meh I dunno she would have won 15 odd points in 10 games of tennis or so. Where’s the heart to achieve that?

What is Kyrgios wearing?

Stosur’s focus should be on doubles where she could win another GT. Won a Grand Slam and crucified on BB.

Hardly - been nothing short of a disaster here in Australia. You think she’s performed to the level that her talent suggests here in Australia?

1 Like