The Tennis thread

crowd gave him a Bronx chair when he departed

4 Likes

Italian Open Final. Nadal has now won it 9 times.

44%20am

yeh but they can’t even beat our No 2 player…

Seriously though, Todd Woodbridge’s comments regarding the stupidity of Kygrios’ interview with the journo (Ben Ro’berg) during the Italian Open was spot on re it being real amateurish attention-seeking stuff.
For a player who seems to hate losing so much, Kyrgios sure makes it hard for himself to win.

1 Like

I’d pay more to see N Kyrgios after that.

And if I were N Kyrgios, I’d find that lippy Dutch qualifier who thought it necessary to offer advice to the ATP on how long he should be suspended, punch crap out of him in the rooms then relieve myself in his kit bag.

1 Like

Hopefully one day he gets a lifetime penalty.
The guy is a joke.
Has no respect and fears no consequence - until one day it will be too late.

But he’s earned enough to walk away and not give a ■■■■.
Eventually - the cash will dry up and he’ll learn there actually was a consequence after all.

3 Likes

I think its called self sabotage. He is a real talent and on his day he can beat anyone.

Its sad because he is a very, very, good player but I wonder whether he will reach his potential because his attitude seems to be holding him back. I don’t know how much longer TA will put it Nick’s shenanigans. I cannot see Nick staying in Tennis for another five years unless he changes a few things and maybe, he doesn’t want to be like the top tennis players. Although, he does have great respect for Roger Federer. He and Tomic are a bit like bookends in that respect.

Perhaps he can’t cope on tour, so he’s self-destructing. Still a wanker.

Russian on Roids? LOL looks like a lobster

Vitalia Diatchenko

1 Like

Bernard Tomic advances to Wimbledon quarter-finals after blitzing Xavier Malisse

NOVAK Djokovic has hailed Bernard Tomic as an “incredible talent” after powering into a Wimbledon quarter-final showdown with the Australian teenager.

That was 2011. What happened Bernie? You used to be cool and you had a unique feel for the game.

1 Like

he used to be cool?
■■■■, that must have been a long time ago. I don’t remember that

2 Likes

Tomic is hopeless on clay. Absolutely hopeless

1 Like

Fixed

3 Likes

Anyone seen Diggers today?
The Swans losing and Serena being bundled out on the same day :rofl:
With Osaka also losing the draw has opened up very nicely for Ash and a semi matchup with Halep looks on the cards

3 Likes

She’s done it again, what an absolute ■■■■■■■.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ wait your turn.

Thiem has a match to prepare for. You don’t.

1 Like

Barty through.
Not something I thought I’d say but dominated with her serve.

5 Likes

STAN THE MAN

wawrinka

ROGER

Fed just too good for Stan.
Rafa makes a mess of Nishikori and sets up another semi with Federer

2 Likes