The Tennis thread

Barty at $6.50 is looking alright!

My wife was a little embarrassed after she commented how hot she looked and I reminded her she is only 17 :rofl:

2 Likes

:heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::green_heart::orange_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::100:

1 Like

Tell her to select someone alot more mature for your minajatwa

1 Like

Rogers fked already

It took me a second to realise you wanted a menage a trois

Looking at this crowd though has me keener than ever to go. Looks like getting a ticket is a piece of cake

1 Like

Wind playing havoc and it’s clear Roger is trying to avoid rallies and finish points quickly

I thought my spelling didn’t seem French at all

1 Like

When I used to watch years ago, I can’t remember it being so empty. I wonder if they can’t afford to go anymore?

The literal translation doesn’t sound appealing at all.

They donated all their money to rebuild Notre Dame

1 Like

Well Aceman is married…

1 Like

When I rocked up I was gifted a ticket by some corporate bloke handing them out. Was nuts. Centre court thank you very much.

Nobody there. Walk around the city and you wouldn’t know it was on.

Not a patch on the Melbourne, London or NY where they have fan zones set up and the whole city knows its happening.

They’ve refurbished centre court, doesn’t look as good as previous.

Such a great time of the year for sport.

Tennis, Cricket, Footy.

I was in the UK and the States in 2001 and what a great Northern Hemisphere Summer it was.

We won everything until the Grand Final.

HE’S BACK

He is right in this, Rafa looks off the boil so far

Being national donut day, wouldn’t be surprised to see one for fed in the second or third set.

I wonder what effect terrorism has had on sporting events in Paris?

I have been to Paris more than half a dozen times and Paris has changed a lot in the last 5 years or so.