The Tennis thread

Weird fetish. Some people like fat chicks

In fairness to Diggers, Serena was alright looking before she started smashing the roids and being a ■■■■. She’s repulsive these days.

3 Likes

Was any of that discussion really called for

2 Likes

From you in another thread;
"I don’t have any pants on, coinciding with a full moon. And a sun dial.

Does that count."

Why is that anymore appropriate than the conversation at hand here?

Are you asking me out

2 Likes

You really think those posts are the same? Seriously!

Her temper tantrums are getting worse and worse.
Roid rage?

2 Likes

Serena has spoilt brat syndrome. The roids don’t help, but she gets extra points for being a mother apparently.

2 Likes

Serena in the panic room every time @bomber_girl flames her in this thread.

3 Likes

Barty takes the first set 6-4

Barty breaks Strycova and serves for the match, and wins it 6-4 6-4, onwards to the final.

4 Likes

Compensated for by @Diggers yassering up at every mention.

3 Likes

I was incredibly complimentary before, @Diggers will appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m on the BBW train with diggers but even Serena is abit of a stretch for me to look at her past her tennis skills.

Don’t fear it. Embrace it.

1 Like

Cmon Barty.
Playing her doubles partner so hopefully not too many nerves.

She was supposed to play in the doubles final with Goerges but pulled out with an arm injury. Let’s hope it’s not too bad and doesn’t hinder her today.

Early break for Barty 4:2
Surprising break so early, as Goerges looked solid in first 2 serving games and had won the first 2 points of that game.

Struggled with first serves but ended up being a good hold from Barty 5:2 with a nicely weighted lob under pressure to win it after a long hard hitting rally.

Nice solid serving game to take out the first set. 6:3
Can see why she picked Goerges for doubles, shown in this match to be handy around the net.

1 Like

Barty broken early in 2nd set
Goerges seems to have stronger groundstrokes with less errors in the early part of this set.
6:3 0:3

Barty consistently digs in defensively with Georges back to missing shots, allows her to break back.
6:3 2:3

Barty tested again on her serve forcing a low volley error and then solid serving holds on.
Games seemed to be determined by unforced errors and winners by Georges.
6:3 3:3