The travel thread - elimination final

Get the fast ferry. They sell beer.

I had to google to find out what you meant:

4 Likes

PM me Ata can try and let me know how naive I might be and decide for yourself compared to others around.

Lots of places take it seriously, there is just no way I could cook it this well at home. Its very very tender and tasty. About $35 for a main plus drinks.

ITS TIME.

See you soon Sydney

1 Like

Friendly announcement for everyone there is a hangover clinic in Surry Hills 10 minutes from the ground to help us get over the morning after a famous victory or demoralising defeat

The hangover.clinic
18 Pelican St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9283 2857
https://goo.gl/maps/esYrsvVknjk

2 Likes

What a pelican of a street name.

1 Like

Manly fast ferries don’t take opal cards. Just card/cash tickets at their booths.
I’d do this
Fast ferry to manly. Down a cold one on board
Go to manly wharf bar… have a beer and a dart sitting in the sun.
Head to the corso , have a beer sitting on the window seats at new Brighton…good for ppl watching. Grab a take away burger from either Ivanhoe or Benbry and eat it at the beach. Then try and time your ferry back at sunset.

1 Like

This is going to be the slowest workday ever. Just got to get through work and will start the overnight drive when the Geelong Richmond game ends.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I checked in to my flights 71 hours and 59 minutes prior to departure.

10 Likes

Nice work. 70 hours 47 minutes for me. Car also organised to get us back to the airport straight after the game. Might be a traveller or two if we salute.

2 Likes

I was the last one off the plane, they had to wake me up hahahaha. Just had a coffee and brekky, I’ve got a early check in so gonna crash til about 11 then hit manly

2 Likes

If you were serious you’d be on guard duty at the SCG, to stop them overly refreshing the ground.

13 Likes

3 hours of work left! Hurry the FK up.

Mrs Scotty and i are aiming to get up at about 9am. Going to stay with a mate so we’ll crash for a few hours then PUB!

1 Like

Legit getting a photo at Pelican St.

take some amphetamines

1 Like

Anyone found a pub in Surry Hills that is showing the footy tonight?

Try the bat and ball although they may just have the NRL on.

I’m waiting for the ferry to manly drinking at some pub. Literally no one knows anything about footy here

6 Likes

Well prepare to drop 30 IQ points when you get off the Ferry.