The travel thread - elimination final

That’s easy with the beers il consume this arvo

If you get any confused looks, just drop Trent Barrett and Daly Cherry Evans into conversation.

1 Like

I can no longer make the game and so have a spare ticket to the game on Saturday afternoon if anyone is in search of one.

DM for details. Only asking for face value price ($40).

Thanks

Hotel steyne in manly is a ripper! Basically pub crawling solo through manly in a EFC club shirt, if you see me, drink with me

8 Likes

Loved it when i was there last, which was some time ago.

The carpet smelled of beer and ciggies.

The only footy thing I associate with Manly (because I was there that night) is Liberatore winning the Fairest and Best medal of 1990. What a joke.

Mind you, Greg Anderson nicked off pretty quick after that, so I’m less angry now than I was then.

1 Like

How many buses did the club fill for the trip to Sydney?

Can vaguely recall seeing 6 written somewhere

If you like rum…the top level of the Steyne is a rum bar with a balcony overlooking the beach…opens a bit later tho

1 Like

8 buses. 8!

8 Likes

Hitting Darling Harbour. Cracking day for a few quiet ales!!

14 Likes

Are there things to do in Sydney that aren’t drinking?

7 Likes

Outside of the opera house? Nothing its a hole.

I’m staying in manly forever, il watch the game from HOTEL STEYNE

6 Likes

Love Manly. Was born there too, says so on my birth certificate:

Gillsy
Manly

Absolutely correct.

4 Likes

Will you be changing your name to ‘manlybomber’ ? :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

So jelly.

1 Like

Had a cracker of a day exploring the usual sites and getting the ferry to manly. Finished off by seeing the boys at the hotel. Little man got a photo with Raz, BJ and Buddha.
Now to finish it all off with a win.

3 Likes

Packed my backpack and ready for the bus tomorrow. Couldn’t decide which scarf to bring so brought them all. Pumped! Go Bombers!

6 Likes

Well played EFC

22 Likes