The travel thread - elimination final

Canberra to Sydney. The boring bus.

2 Likes

Spent all arvo in manly downing beers, caught up with smooth, we met some random manly locals and drank for a few hours, I sung the dons song to some people at the harbour on the ferry, now I’m back at the apartment with a mint view of the city watching footy. Damn good arvo and night. I’m fkg pumped for tomorrow

15 Likes

I think we all are :blush:

4 Likes

At the cook -not many footy fans here

Any drink specials?

1 Like

…are you starting for tomorrow already?

ffs. tiger flight cancelled tonight. rescheduled tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Probably the ninth plane to depart too

Arsehats.

Up at 4.30 am, on the plane with plenty of other Dons. Saw what looked like the Swans training at a distance at Centennial Park and told them bombers were coming. Think I’ve got our concierge to change teams. More reports as they come to hand.

5 Likes

Up around ten or so, … a couple of hours drinking coffee, scratching me nuts and elsewise getting my shitt together,… leaving around 12 or 1.00,& heading to Melbourne to catch up with a few Bombers & blitzers to watch it on a big screen & drink copious amounts of ale.

2 Likes

I fly in at 11am tomorrow - straight to the pub for me!!

All packed. Number 43 dreamtime jumper first in.

Leaving Dubbo at 9.45 am tomorrow.

GO BOMBERS!

9 Likes

Just packed the car, dropped the dog at the in laws and the drive begin’s

6 Likes

At the airport- be in Sydney by 9. Chatting with other Bomber supporters…all agree we’re a good chance! Not long now!! See you at the pub!!

1 Like

Keep the updates coming.

Anyone on those busses? Hope the ■■■■■■■ isn’t blocked and they get you there in one piece

Heading off from Bowral later this morning up the Hume Hwy to Sydney
Have about 10 x scarves hanging out the windows (finally have a use for them all) strict instructions for our oldest son not to touch the window controls otherwise there’ll be a trail of them down the motorway!!
We’ll be keeping a lookout for the EFC buses
Will be parking somewhere towards the city then train to Edgecliff station

So pumped like everyone is for this one
We can do this

Hey Shitney “you know that sense of entitlement you have every September when you make top four, well today your season ends”

12 Likes

About to go to the bus station in Canberra.Wearing an assortment of Fila, orange and speed kills attire.

12 Likes

E Day, people with different stories about travelling/watching the game all over the nation/world, time to unite.

Wherever you are, it’s time to:

GET IN, GET DA FARK IN!
E
T

I
N

G
E
T

D
A

F