The travel thread - elimination final

■■■■ isolated Down the wrong end above the swans cheer squad

1 Like

I hope we all have a lovely day.

You’re avatar has never been more appropriate. Suits your tone perfectly.

At the ground. Starting to fill up. Great walk from Woolhara. Go bombers.

So where is the wake?

I’m moping to the Cook.

I’ll find you. I need a cuddle.

Can someone post bail for wob

4 Likes

WOB was so depressed and defeated by half time.

But he promised to get angry later.

4 Likes

Well today sucked for a lot of reasons :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Would have loved to have met you. But it was for the best you weren’t here to witness that live.

1 Like

Hilarious how WCE jumped Port: kicking WOB while he was down…

1 Like

Left my phone in the taxi at the airport.

Almost didn’t get on the plane because of that, because I’d already checked in via the phone and therefore didn’t feel any need to be there before check-in closed.

Home three hours later, looks like I’m not getting it back because my lock screen displays my email… and there is no email telling me they’ve found it.

FFS.

Look at all these omens.

rolo not getting a flight

djr phone rip

ace not breaking a remote

jakebrady10 hockey over footy

sure theres some other ■■■■

Now at Sydney Airport waiting to get back home. Footy aside it was a great couple of days. Great to meet some of the Blitzers like wob and Koala, and also meet other random Bomber supporters at the pub pre-game. Got my photo taken with Sheeds which was a highlight. Hopefully we can do it all again some day, but next time the boys can get the job done!

1 Like

Hung over as crap, still hurting from yestetoday and get back to Adelaide to find out that the place is a sea of blue and yellow. ■■■■■■ Eagles fans everywhere at the airport

Will get phone back.

“Find my iPhone” is neato.

3 Likes

Ace is gonna go home, then embed his remote in the tv.

Nup, I’m home and as long as I never see any vision of last night then the remote is safe for now

1 Like

JoeDs mark was the highlight. Only highlight. And even that is tainted because it was a cocktease- thought we were in with a shot after that.

So yeah you’re right now part of that game should be replayed.

1 Like