The travel thread - elimination final

did anyone lose their 2013 membership badge at the scg ??
one was found where the cheersquad sat i think it was i am in a cs chat group in fb and someone asked so i thought i would ask here in case the owner is here and i can pass on info if needed

Thanks to everyone I met this weekend, who came And said hi, and to catch up with a few blitzers who I regularly see interstate now.

Losing my bank card at the cook fkg topped off my night.

2 Likes

LOL at literally being observed by lurkers from the other side of the Cook: “is that the Great WOB and the DJR?”

Hi lurkers.

despite the result it was a good weekend. Met some more Blitzers, and caught up with some I hadn’t seen for a while!

Thought I was going to be ok as I watched Jobe start to walk off the field, then the tears started and I had a full on sob! Was there for his first game, and saw every one of his games in Melbourne, plus a few interstate. My head knows it was time, but my heart will take a little while to catch up. :heart:

14 Likes

The march was awesome. Just jumped out of a Taxi as the Great Man walked past to start the march.

1 Like

Death march?

In hindsight…

1 Like

Did @Riolio get home?

I would if I was the efc, put one solitary request for the draw next season.

Sydney in Melbourne.

Its capital punishment to send us up there again so soon. I’ve had it.

6 Likes

Be very surprised if that happened. Don’t hold your breath.

Well we did get dockers in melbourne this year - probably too soon for more charity next year.

Impressive battery life, tells me it’s coming down the Hume Highway tonight.

1 Like