The truth (about the history of Blitz)

WOB, I completely understand where you are coming from. My wife and kids were wondering if I was OK on Sunday night and I was very quiet as I was wondering why I get so upset about the performance of an AFL team.

My advise is to stay away from the AFL for a couple of weeks and get down to your local footy. My local team is getting smashed most weeks but the club is up and about with a great junior program, successful women’s team, excellent canteen, great support from past players and I get to meet locals that I haven’t seen for some time. It doesn’t even have to be football, find a local soccer club, baseball club, hockey club, whatever but it does the soul a world of good to be out and about in the community.

3 Likes

WOB leave like you said you would, this isn’t going to help you. Reading this thread you created is not worth the struggle it will bring.

He used to be yes.

Him and mutly lived in the lid off thread.

1 Like

I have been here longer than him, he has never really been that positive. He wears his heart on his sleeve and swings wildly depending on the outcome.

LOL. bugger off wob

Still keeps posting, now that’s quality.

If this happens, I want Stallion to rip Nino’s c*ck off !

1 Like

Wow, that’s a pretty ordinary thing to say. You don’t know what people have gone through in their personal lives nor do you know what hardships each have dealt with. Wob being rightfully upset about the clubs direction isn’t means to say cr*p like you did.

7 Likes

This thread needs to be locked and closed.

14 Likes

It’s more extensive than essendons. So my point is don’t use injuries as an excuse.

Serenity now is some good advice.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s come to that.
I do want to have a beer with WOB at some point though, and I don’t even like beer !

3 Likes

Reckon the past 15 years has taken its toll in many ways on we supporters.

I watched the first 3 quarters on TV on Sunday, but then turned the TV off as I was confident that Essendon would fold and lose comfortably.

Checked the scores after 6pm to have my good judgement vindicated. Sad state of affairs to have one’s pessimistic view proven correct yet again.

Being honest and being correct are not the same thing.

1 Like

Like Dyson said, “its just a job.”

I like burritos.

Did you do the same thing for the last few weeks also?

No need to say what you said Crazy Bomber.

Plenty will disagree with me and essentially my opinion probably means nothing… however…

I really, really, really dislike this photo.

Go and watch the game, support your childhood club in a Grand Final… whatever, that’s fine… but don’t pose like that wearing the club paraphernalia after we are paying you hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play for and represent our club. Not on.