The truth (about the history of Blitz)

Hey, SuperSonic, Mendozaaa, whoever : What happened to Andy Davis ???

Pretty sure it wasn’t him. I’ve got a name in mind but not 100% certain so don’t want to wrongly accuse anybody.

1 Like

I really miss habib.

10 Likes

SHISHA.

Couldn’t stand that obnoxious Hawks supporter. LD?

Then that funny fat Carlton supporter. Forgot his name, The amount of ■■■■ he copped…

Even though he lost it toward the end, no other poster has had the effect that @VDSUCKS had. The place lit up when he got involved.

2 Likes

Pls

1 Like

His stories about Reservoir were hilarious.

2 Likes

I don’t even believe in the Illuminati, but when Vinnie spoke… I sorta did believe.

1 Like

FATMAN. Was actually a very decent poster. Probs the best opposition poster we’ve had

1 Like

He had a way about him that brought out the best and worst in those game enough to engage him. @Mendozaaaa delivered the best sledge I have ever seen on the forum to Vinnie and he brushed it off no worries. That’s what was good about him. Could give and take in equal measure.

1 Like

And that’s where it all went wrong. He was good fun prior to all that.

Yeah, that’s what they want you to believe.

1 Like

A song for Steady, Rasta and V.D.

Now you have gone too far. I say good riddance to you and anyone else that says my Club is ■■■■■■. You are obviously as lame under the lid as Jake Carlisle. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

Love ya, wob.

3 Likes

You’re a tad late on this.

3 Likes

You just know WOB’s still reading this thread but might feel silly replying again.

He shouldn’t.

6 Likes

You know what? I don’t care. I will not be reading after the bit that upset me. There are no excuses. An apology to everyone like me would be the only way towards forgiveness from me.

are you 5?