The truth (about the history of Blitz)

Yeh, I think Storm may be the one I’m thinking of. Like I said, way too rational to be a filth supporter. May have been an EFC fan masquerading as a filth supporter. Cos we’re all completely rational, right? RIGHT?

I met Storm, I think at an Essendon preseason game.
He was nice.

1 Like

We had some great Hurley forward v Gumby debates.

1 Like

And in the end…we were both wrong!

Henry brought the heat upon himself.

Nothing new in that.

1 Like

I prefer my impression of Storm.

1 Like

I reckon in my whole time here, I’ve gotten 3, maybe 4 things right.

I’ve basically lived off my early support of Cale Hooker.

2 Likes

He’s just passionate. It’s not contrived bullshit like90 pc of the dribble on here.
Need more like him.
Vale WOB.

2 Likes

Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

When I first started here, Noonan was the big man on campus. He ruled the roost, even though his flatulence was discussed far too often.

There was a poster he used to continually rip into, who I can’t remember. They had maybe a Mortal Combat character as their avatar?? Anyway, one day he asked if Noonan would give him a lift to a practice match. I can’t remember the exact response, but I do remember it being farkin hilarious.

1 Like

I always pictured Storm as looking like Strauchanie.

5 Likes

I know comebackdimma and VDSucks have gotten some stick above but they were both very supportive and welcoming when I first started on BBlitz. Which I appreciated. As were others from back then.
VD sent my first personal message. Freaked me out seeing this envelope icon (or whatever it was back then) light up. I thought what the fark have I done wrong? It was just VD saying hi and asking how I did some colour posts I was mucking around with.
It was weird having to make actual contact with another poster. Plus deciding whether you sign off as your avatar name. That bit is still awkward.

2 Likes

Never, ever open a PM from Vinnie.

2 Likes

Lol.

I always put my actual name, but then put “(Peos)” after it. You know, in case that part wasn’t obvious.

2 Likes

There was a time where @reboot posted a pic of an elephant which was injured or stuck in an odd place and everyone accused him of hating and enjoying elephant cruelty! :grinning: Dozens of elephant pics and natural formations looking like elephants were posted showing them in all manner of situations!

Good times.

3 Likes

@Alan_Noonan_10 has stepped back over time. Reckon it started around 2013. The period also known as ‘Peak Moron’.

1 Like

Lol.

This is the pic that started it, and Shelton10 was the poster who was offended.

stuck%20jumbo

7 Likes

There was also that time that Barney cleaned up a guy in one of the fan-forum matches. Someone filmed it and it ended up being played as many times as that Marc Murphy gif.

Really?

Shelton the same guy who refuses to budge an inch on the church molesting kids. Got offended over an elephant.

1 Like